Chapter 6

Jon was in my locker room waiting for me to finish getting ready for my match tonight. Once I was ready, I went back to the front of my locker room where Jon was waiting.

"Finally!!" Jon exclaimed. I just laughed at him. "Come on. Let's go. I have to meet up with Renee," I said. He nodded and grabbed my hand. We left my locker room and went to the ramp entrance where Renee was waiting. She saw me and smiled. I returned it and walked over to her.

"Please welcome my guests at this time, the divas champion, Nicki, and the WWE world heavyweight champion, Dean Ambrose," she said. "Hey Renee." "Nicki, what are your thoughts going into your match tonight with Seth Rollins??" "During the 2 years we worked together in the shield, I discovered his weaknesses. All I need to do, is use his weaknesses against him and it will be easy win for me," I answered. "Dean what are your thoughts on this match?" she asked Jon. "Knowing how destructive Nicki is in the ring, she's gonna tear him apart and use anything she can get her hand on to destroy him," Jon replied. And with that, we left. Colby was already at the ramp when we got there.

"Hey Colb," I said giving him a quick hug. "Hey Nicki." We let go of the hug and he gave Jon a bro hug. "Good luck tonight Colby," I told him. "Thanks. Same to you." I nodded and his theme played. He walked down the ramp and got in the ring. Once he was in the ring, my theme played. Jon grabbed my hand as we walked out. 

"And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by the WWE world heavyweight champion, Dean Ambrose, the divas champion, Nicki!!"

We got to the ring. Jon kissed my cheek and went to commentary while I got in the ring. I glared at Colby and put my belt on the apron. The ref rang the bell and the match started.