Chapter 8

Once we got backstage, I was immediately attacked by Nattie.

"Oh my god!! That was awesome!!" she exclaimed as she let go of me. I chuckled. "Thanks Nattie. Good thing you showed me how to do the sharpshooter." She laughed. "Yeah. Good thing." We talked for a little more until Colby came backstage. Nattie said goodbye and Jon and I faced Colby.

"Great match out there Nicki," he said. "Thanks Colb. And you were impressive tonight in the ring." He smile a little. "Thanks. And how the hell did you counter the curb stomp?" 'Very easily. Like I told Renee earlier, I know you weaknesses," I replied with a wink. He just stood there confused. Jon and I laughed. "We'll see you later Colby," Jon said. "Okay. See ya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>NEXT MONDAY AT RAW<

It's 8:00 right now and Raw just started.

I was at the ramp entrance waiting for my cue

I was at the ramp entrance waiting for my cue. Colby and I are supposed to do a promo tonight. I was watching the TV as Colby talked.

"Last week, I had a match against Nicki," he started. "And as you all know, she beat me." The audience screamed in response. "But let me tell you all this, Nicki isn't better than me. I'm better than her, I'm better than her fiance Ambrose, I'm better than anyone in this damn business!!" Colby shouted. Everyone booed. That's my cue. I was handed a microphone as my music played. The crowd cheered as I came out and stood on the ramp.

"Seth, can you do us all a favor and shut the hell up??" I asked. He just glared at me. "Here's a question for you. If you're better than me or anyone in the business, then explain why I made you tap out last week?" I smirked at him. "Just because you made me tap doesn't mean you're better than me." "Actually, it kind of does." I started walking towards the ring. I got in the ring and all Colby did was glare at me. I walked over to him and stood in front of him.

"Seth," I started. "Don't be so upset that I beat you. It's really no big deal." "True," he said. "You didn't let me finish. As I was saying, don't be so upset that I beat you. Instead, you should be upset that I kicked your ass." The crowd screamed even louder than before. That's when I heard my dad's theme play through the speakers. Colby and I faced the ramp.

"Seth, it seems to me that you want a rematch against Nicki," my dad said. "I never said that." "You didn't have to. Next week, you will face Ni-" my dad was cut off be Jon's theme playing. He came out and stood on the ramp next to my dad.

"If anyone should get a match against Seth, it should be me. Not Nicki. She shouldn't have been in that match last week against him," he said. "Ambrose, this doesn't involve you," Colby said. "Shut up Rollins," I told him. He just glared at me. "Okay Ambrose. Since you wanna get involved, you and Nicki will team up in a 2 on 1 handicap match against Seth Rollins tonight," my dad announced. The crowd cheered. I looked over at Colby and smirked.

"Good luck tonight Rollins. You're gonna need it," I said and dropped the microphone. I left the ring and walked up the ramp towards Jon. He grabbed my hand and we headed backstage to get ready for out match.