Chapter 14

>A MONTH LATER<

This past month has been amazing. Jon and I went on our honeymoon and had the best time ever. It was really relaxing and peaceful. It felt great getting away from work for a while. Eventually, we had to go back.

Anyway, Raw is on tonight and we have something really important to tell everyone. Jon and I just got to the arena. We wanted to tell my parents our news first. We made our way to their office. I knocked on the door and heard my dad say 'come in'. I opened the door and walking in with Jon behind me. My parents looked up at the door and smiled when they saw us.

"Well, if it isn't Mr. and Mrs. Good," my dad said getting up and giving us a hug. I chuckled and hugged him. "Hey dad." I let go of the hug. "Welcome back sweetie," my mom said giving me a hug. I smiled and hugged her. We let go and I went back over to Jon.

"How was your trip?" my dad asked. "It was amazing," I answered. "Where did you go?" my mom asked. "I rented out a beach house in California," Jon replied. "That's sweet," my mom said. "It was. We even had the beach to ourselves which was nice," I added. "Sounds like you had fun," my dad said. I smiled and Jon judged my shoulder. I looked at him and gave him the 'what?' look. "Remember that important thing you wanted to tell them?" he asked. "Yeah. I remember." "Tell us what?" my mom asked concerned. I looked at Jon and he nodded. I took a deep breath and faced them.

"Mom, Dad, Jon and I are gonna be parents," I told them. "Really??" they asked. "Yes. We're having a baby." They smiled and got up giving both of us a hug. "Congratulations!! We're happy for the both of you," my mom exclaimed. "Thanks Mom." "Thanks Steph," Jon said.

"When do you want to tell the WWE universe?" my dad asked. "We're planning on telling them tonight if that's okay," I replied. "That's fine. And what about your championship??" I sighed. "Can I put out an open challenge tonight?" "Sure thing, but you realize you have to lose your match right?" I nodded. "Yeah. I'm aware. It will be hard, but it's the right thing to do," I said. My dad smiled. "Well, you two should get going. Raw starts in a few minutes," he said. "Alright. See you later." "Bye Nicki and Jon." We left their office and went to the ramp entrance.