Chapter 18

"So how have to guys been?" Val asked as she sat down across from us at Starbucks. "We've been great actually. It's gonna take a while getting used to not traveling that's for sure," I answered. "What about you?" "Nothing has changed for me." "That's good. How's Shane and Toby?" I asked. "Who's Shane and Toby?" Jon questioned. "My brothers and they're still annoying," Val replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon and I just got home from hanging with Val. We got inside and went in the living room.

"Today was fun," Jon said as he sat on the couch. "Yeah. It was. I missed hanging with Val." I sat down next to him. He put his arm around me and I cuddled into his side.

"You know, it's only been a day, and I already miss Colby and Joe," Jon said after a while. "Me too. It's too quiet around here without them." "We should invite them over when they're in town," Jon suggested. I smiled. "Yeah. We should."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>A MONTH LATER<

Colby's POV

Tonight is Raw. Joe, Sarah, and I just got to the arena. It's been boring without Nicki and Jon around. Speaking of them, we're actually in Greenwich, Connecticut this week. Joe, Sarah, and I were planning on surprising them after the show.

"I can't wait until after Raw," Sarah said when we got to the catering. "Me too. I miss my best friend and brother," I said. "Same," Joe added. It was silent for a while until Paul came over to us.

"Hello everyone. How are you today?" he asked. "We're good. We just miss Nicki and Jon. It's not the same without them," Sarah said with a frown. "I agree. Good thing is, we're in Greenwich. Are you planning on visiting them after the show??" "We were planning on it," Joe answered and Paul nodded. "By the way, Joe and Colby, you both have a match tonight. Colby, you will be facing John Cena. Joe, you will be facing Randy Orton," he said. Joe and I nodded. "Okay." "Good luck to you both. And Colby, your match is next." "Alright." And with that, Paul walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

Jon and I are currently cuddled up on the couch watching TV. Just then, the doorbell rang. I looked up at Jon.

"Can you get that?" I asked him. "I could. But this is your house. Therefore, you should get it." I sighed and got up giving him a glare.

"Just you wait Mr. Good. I will get you back for this," I said. "Good luck with that Mrs. Good," he replied with a smirk. "Whatever." The doorbell rand again and I went to answer it. I opened the door and I could not believe who I saw standing in front of me.