Epiloge

>20 YEARS LATER<

"What's taking Tyler so long?" I asked

"What's taking Tyler so long?" I asked. "He's going to miss his own wedding." "Baby, relax. I'm sure he's finishing getting ready right now," Jon said pulling me into his arms and kissed the top of my head. I sighed relaxing. I looked up at Jon and smiled at him. "Thanks Jon. I needed that." "You're welcome sweetheart."

^Luke

^Luke

"Mom!! Dad!!" I heard Luke yell. I let go of Jon and looked over in the direction of Luke's voice. He came running over to where Jon and I were. "What's going on Luke? Where's Tyler?" I asked. "He's in the dressing room freaking out. I tried calming him down, but he won't listen to me." "Nicki, stay here with Luke. I'll go talk to Tyler," Jon said. I nodded and Jon went to Tyler's dressing room.

Jon's POV

"What's going on Luke? Where's Tyler?" Nicki asked worried. "He's in the dressing room freaking out. I tried calming him down, but he won't listen to me." "Nicki, stay here with Luke. I'll go talk to Tyler," I said. She nodded and I headed over to Tyler's dressing room.

I knocked on the door and heard him say 'come in'. I opened the door and walked inside closing the door behind me. I saw Tyler sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I walked over and sat next to him.

 I walked over and sat next to him

^Tyler

"Ty, what's wrong?" I asked him. "I don't know if I can do this," he replied. "Why do you say that?" "I'm nervous Dad. I want today to be perfect for Cameron, but I don't even know if I can do this." "Tyler, being nervous is a normal thing." "Were you nervous on your wedding day?" "Of course I was. I was afraid that your mother would change her mind and leave me standing at the altar, but when I saw how happy she looked while we were in front of each other, all my nerves went away." "So you're saying I have nothing to worry about?" Tyler asked. "That's exactly what I'm saying. You love Cameron right?" "Of course I do." "And she loves you just the same. There's nothing to be nervous about." "Thanks Dad," he said giving me a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. "You're welcome buddy." We let go of the hug and I checked my watch. "Now, are you ready to get married?" I asked him. He nodded. "Yeah. I'm ready." We got up and left the dressing room, heading over to Nicki and Luke.

Normal POV

"Do you think Tyler will be okay?" Luke asked. "Of course. Your father is talking to him right now. I'm sure Tyler will calm down," I reassured him and he nodded. Soon enough, I saw Tyler and Jon walking over to us. "Are you okay Ty?" Luke asked him. "I am now. Thanks bro," he replied. I took out my phone and checked the time. "Tyler, you need to get in there. The wedding is about to start!!" I told him. He nodded and walked inside. Jon and I headed inside and took our seats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Good. You may now kiss the bride," the priest said. Tyler pulled Cameron closer to him and kissed her as all of us cheered for them. They pulled away and smiled as they walked down the aisle. As soon as they left, I couldn't help but let out the few tears that I've been holding in. I wiped them away and turned to Jon.

"I love you so much Jonathan Lee Good," I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you too Nicole Dawn Good." He wrapped his arms around my waist. I couldn't be any happier than I am at this moment. Over 20 years ago, I married the love of my life and gave birth to my sons Tyler and Luke. My boys mean the world to me. I never imagined anything like this to happen to me. I'm absolutely living the dream.