Chapter 28

>NEXT MONDAY AT RAW<

Jon and I were at the ramp entrance waiting for our cue. My parents were watching Tyler for us. Jon's theme played and we walked out hand in hand as the crowd screamed. We got in the ring and was given a microphone each. Jon's theme stopped and he started talking.

"Hello Monday night Raw!!!!" he exclaimed getting screams in response. "It feels great to be back. Right sweetheart?" I nodded in agreement. "Indeed it is babe, but we're back and have one thing on our minds right now. And that's to beat Seth Rollins and Angel for our championships." The crowd screamed even louder. "Seth Rollins, don't plan on holding onto that title any longer because tonight, that championship is coming back to where it belongs. And that's with me," Jon said. "Same goes for you Angel. The divas championship belongs to me," I added. Then Colby's theme played as he and Sarah walked down the ramp.

"I still find it funny how you think you can beat me Ambrose," Colby laughed. "And Nicki, just give up. I'm the greatest diva here. This championship is mine and it will stay mine after I beat you tonight," Sarah said as the two of them walked down the ramp and entered the ring. "Just wait Angel. After tonight, the championship is coming home to me." I smirked. "And Rollins, I hope you enjoyed being champion because Dean Ambrose is back and coming for your title." Jon and I dropped our microphones and hit Sarah and Colby with dirty deeds. We left the ring and went backstage as the crowd screamed.

It feels great to be back, I thought as Jon and I went to pick up Tyler.