Chapter 9

It's now time for the main event. Jon and I were at the ramp entrance waiting for our cue. Colby was already in the ring. My theme played and I walked down the ramp.

"And his opponents, introducing first, the divas champion, Nicki!!"

I stopped walking when I got to the bottom of the ramp. That's when Jon's theme blared through the arena. The crowd screamed as he walked down the ramp.

"And her partner, the WWE world heavyweight champion, Dean Ambrose!!"

Jon met me at the bottom of the ramp. We got in the ring and stood by our corner. We decided Jon would start the match.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon was on the top rope. Colby  slowly got up and turned towards Jon. Jon attempted to hit Colby with a cross body, but Colby moved out of the way. Jon hit the mat. Colby then started getting control. He continuously kicked Jon in the stomach. Jon eventually started fighting back. I stretched out my hand.

"Dean, tag me in!!" I shouted at him. He crawled over to me and tagged me in. The crowd screamed as I got in the ring. I ran after Colby and hit him with a clothesline after clothesline. He got up slowly and came towards me. He went to punch me. I ducked and hit him with a spinning heel kick. He fell down on the mat. I went for the pin.

1...2...

He kicked out. I groaned as I got up and grabbed Colby. I threw him towards the ropes. He countered and threw me towards the ropes. I bounced off them and Colby went to hit me with a clothesline. I ducked and hit him with a drop kick. He fell on the mat. I went for the pin.

1...2...

He kicked out. I yelled in frustration. I got up and saw Jon in the corner with his hand stretched out. I tagged him in and got out of the ring. Colby got up and Jon clotheslined him. You could tell Colby was getting defenseless. He started to get up slowly. I saw Jon smirk. Oh no, I thought. Jon bounced off the ropes and hit Colby with a curb stomp. I smiled to myself as Jon went for the pin.

1...2...3!!!

"And your winners, the team of Nicki and Dean Ambrose!!"

The arena erupted in cheers as the ref raised our arms. We grabbed our championship and left the ring. The crowd continued to scream as we headed up the ramp and backstage.