Chapter 4

Jon's POV

As soon as we left the trainer, I carried Nicki back to her locker room. Colby was standing there with a sorrowful look on his face.

"Jon, is she okay?" he asked. "Yeah. She just has a mild concussion. She should be fine next week," I answered. She groaned and stirred in my arms. "I hope you know that I wouldn't hurt Nicki purposely. She's my best friend." "I know Colby. I'm gonna take her back to the hotel. I'll see you later," I said. "Okay. See ya." He walked away and I went in Nicki's locker room to grab her bag. I left her locker room and went to mine to get my bag. I left the arena and headed to my rental car. I gently laid Nicki down in the back seat and put our bags in the trunk. I got in the drivers seat and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

I woke up the next morning with a killer headache. I groaned and grabbed my hand. I noticed Jon was already up and watching TV.

"Morning beautiful. How are you feeling?" he asked getting up and coming over to me. "I have a killer headache right now," I answered. "What happened anyway?" "Colby hit you with a chair and Kane choke slammed you last night after our match. The trainer said you have a mind concussion," Jon replied. "Will I be able to compete next week?" "Yeah. He said it wasn't anything serious." I nodded and groaned instantly regretting it. Jon chuckled.

"It's not funny," I said. "I know. I'm sorry." He leaned over and kissed my forehead. I smiled slightly. "Since we have today off, you and I are gonna stay right here and spend the day together," Jon suggested. "I like that. We haven't had a day with just the two of us in a while," I said cuddling into his chest. "I knew you would," he said pulling me closer to him. I smiled and looked up at him. "I love you Jon," I said. "I love you too Nicki." He leaned down and kissed me. We pulled away and cuddled and watched TV all day. This is how I would love to spend the rest of my life. Laying in bed and cuddling with Jon. And in just a few months, I'll be spending the rest of my life with the love of my life, Jonathan Lee Good.