Chapter 16

>A WEEK LATER<

Jon's POV

Tonight on Raw, I'm telling everyone that I'm taking time off. Nicki needs me right now and there's no way in hell I'm leaving her alone. I already talked to Paul and he understood.

It's 8:00 and Raw just started. I was at the entrance ramp waiting for my cue. My theme played and I walked down the ramp. I got in the ring and was handed a microphone.

"Last week, Nicki told you that she's pregnant. As her husband, it's my job to be there for her every step of the way. And right now, she needs me to be there with her. I hope all of you understand," I said. "But tonight, I'm putting out an open challenge to any of the superstars in the locker room to face me for my championship. If any of you are brave enough, I'll see you in this ring later tonight." I dropped the mic and left the ring. I walked up the ramp and went backstage heading to my locker room where Nicki was waiting for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

Jon and I were in his locker room watching Raw. Eventually, he had to get ready for his match. When he came back, he gave me a quick kiss and went to the ramp. I sighed and faced the TV. The commercial ended and I heard Jon's theme play. I smiled as he walked down the ramp and entered the ring.

"Who's going to be Dean's opponent?" JBL asked. That's when Colby's theme played. The crowd booed as he came out and headed to the ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon was on the mat. Colby has had control most of the match. Jon started to get up. Colby bounced off the ropes and hit him with a curb stomp. He went for the pin.

1...2...3...

The bell rang. "And your winner, and new WWE world heavyweight champion, Seth Rollins!!" The crowd booed as he was handed the championship. He left the ring and Jon started getting up. He got out of the ring and started walking up the ramp. Once he was at the top, he stopped walking and turned around. He looked around the arena as they erupted in cheers. I saw him smile and wave at the audience before heading backstage. About 2 minutes later, he came back to the locker room.

"It really sucks saying goodbye to the fans," he said. "I know it does. And it really means a lot to me that you're willing to leave the WWE just to be with me." "Baby, you know I'd be by your side through this. I promised you the day you told me that I would never leave your side." I smiled at him. "Are you ready to go?? Paul said our plane leaves in an hour," Jon asked. "Yeah. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and we left the arena. We got in Jon's rental car and headed to the airport.