Chapter 29

I just finished getting ready for my match against Sarah. I am ready to be divas champion again. I left my locker room and saw Jon outside with Tyler in his arms. I smiled at them.

"Look Tyler, Mommy's here," Jon said to him making him giggle. I laughed a little. "Are you ready to watch mommy kick butt?" I asked him. He clapped his hands and giggled again. "Alright. Jon, are you staying back here to watch him?" I asked. "Colby was gonna watch him during your match. I'm gonna be at commentary," he answered. I nodded.

"I'm here," I heard Colby say from behind us. "Hey Colb," I said giving him a quick hug. "Thanks for watching Tyler for us." "It's no problem. I love watching this little guy," he said as Jon handed Tyler to him. "Be good for Uncle Colby. I love you," I said to Tyler. He giggled and I kissed his cheek. "I love you too Tyler," Jon said and kissed his forehead.

"Nicki and Angel to the ramp. Nicki and Angel to the ramp."

Jon and I said goodbye to Colby and Tyler and went to the ramp. Sarah was already there warming up. I smiled at her and gave her a  hug.

"Good luck out there Nicki," she said. "Thanks. You too." My theme played and Jon and I walked down the ramp hand in hand as the crowd screamed. We entered the ring and Sarah's theme played. The audience booed as she headed to the ring.

"This match is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE divas championship. Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Dean Ambrose, Nicki!! Next, she is the the current divas champion, Angel!!"

Jon kissed my cheek and left the ring. The ref rang the bell and the match started.