Chapter 3

Jon and I left the ring and went backstage. "I'll see you in a few," I said once we were at my locker room. He nodded. "Okay." I kissed his cheek and went inside my locker room and changed into my ring attire.

" I kissed his cheek and went inside my locker room and changed into my ring attire

When I finished, I grabbed my title and left my locker room to go to Jon's. When I got there, I didn't bother knocking so I walked in.

"Hey babe," he said finishing tying his boots. "How did you know it was me?" I asked. "Well, you're the only one I let walk in my locker room without knocking." "Oh yeah. That's right." He laughed. "Stop laughing at me!!" I told him crossing my arms and pouting. He laughed again and came over to me giving me a hug.

"You know I love you sweetheart." I smiled hugging him back. "Yeah. I know. And I love you too." He let go of the hug and kissed me. We pulled away and smiled. We went over to the couch and sat down to watch Raw until our match.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now time for the main event. Jon and I grabbed our championships and headed to the ramp. Sarah and Randy were already there.

"Hey Sarah," I said. I gave her a hug. We let go. "Randy," I said with no emotion. He just glared at me and Jon. Then Sarah's theme played. She did her entrance and got in the ring. A while later, my theme played. "I'll see you out there," Jon said. I nodded and walked out.

"And their opponent, introducing first, she is the divas champion, Nicki!!"

Everyone screamed as I made my way down the ramp. Once I was in the ring, I glared at Sarah as Jon's theme played.

"And her partner, he is the WWE world heavyweight champion, Dean Ambrose!!"

Everyone was on their feet cheering as Jon made his way to the ring. He came in the ring and the both of us went to our corner. We decided that he would start off against Randy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Dean!! Tag me in!!" I shouted as he and Randy were laying on the mat crawling to their corners. Jon tagged me in as Sarah was tagged in. Sarah and I glared at each other. I went after her and started punching her. I threw her towards the ropes and hit her with a clothesline after clothesline. She got up and I went for another clothesline, but she countered and threw me on the mat. She went for the pin.

1...

I kicked out. She got up and grabbed me throwing me into the turnbuckles. She ran towards me. I kicked her in the stomach causing some separation. I hoped on the top rope. She stood up straight and I hit her with a missile drop kick. I went for the pin.

1...2...

She kicked out and I yelled in frustration. I got up and went to a corner and bent down. Sarah slowly got up and faced my direction. I was about to spear her until she moved out the way and tagged in Randy. I gulped as he got in the ring and smirked at me. I backed away in my corner and tagged in Jon. I exited the ring and stood on the apron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon was down. Randy looked over the crowd and fell to the mat pounding on it. He was gonna go for the RKO. I gulped. Jon slowly got up. Randy went for the RKO, but Jon kicked him in the stomach and hit him with dirty deeds. He went for the pin.

1...2...3!!!

The bell rang. "And your winners, the team of Nicki and Dean Ambrose!!" The ref handed us our titles and raised our arms. Just then, I got hit in the back of the head with what I'm guessing is a chair. I fell to the mat and grabbed my head.

Jon's POV

Nicki fell to the mat. I turned around and saw Colby with a chair in his hands and a smirk on his face. I was beyond pissed. No one hurts Nicki and gets away with it. I went after him knocking the chair out of his hand. I punched him repeatedly. Refs came out and separated me and Colby. I struggled to get out of their grip but it was no use. That's when the authority came out.

"Ambrose, if I were you, I would be checking on Nicki instead of beating on Seth," Triple H said smirking. I looked over to where Nicki was laying on the mat. Kane was standing over her. I tried to break out of the refs grips, but it was too late. Kane picked up Nicki and choke slammed her. He laughed and exited the ring going up the ramp. They went backstage and the refs let me go. I instantly went over to Nicki.

"Babe?" I asked. She groaned. "Babe, you okay?" She groaned again. I helped her out of the ring and carried her backstage and to the trainer.