Chapter 17

We finally landed in my hometown, Greenwich, Connecticut. Jon and I were staying at my place until we find a place of our own. We got off the plane and went to baggage claim. We grabbed our bags and left the airport. My best friend, Valerie, was waiting for us outside. She saw us and walked over.

"There's the happy couple," she said giving both of us a hug. "Hey Val." We let go of the hug and got in her car. "I saw you guys on Raw last week. Congrats," she said. "Thanks Val." She nodded. We continued to talk until we got to my house. She parked in the driveway and Jon and I got out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride Val," Jon said. "You're welcome. I'll see you guys tomorrow." "Yup." She waved and drove off. Jon and I grabbed our bags and walked inside. Nothing changed since the last time I was home. I smiled as I looked around.

"It feel great to be home. I missed this place," I said. Then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind. "Just wait until we get a place of our own," Jon whispered in my ear. I smiled at the thought. I turned around and wrapped my arms around him. "I would love to get a place of our own. But right now, let's just stay here," I told him "That's fine. There's no need to rush anything." I glared at him when he said that. "What?" he asked. I continued to glare at him. "Why are you glaring at me??" "You know exactly why I'm glaring at you." He looked confused. I sighed. "Let me refresh your memory. 'There's no need to rush anything'. And that's coming from the guy who got me pregnant." He put his hands up defensively. "That's not entirely my fault you know." "Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever. Let's just go upstairs. It's late and I'm tired from the plan ride," I said. "Okay."

We went upstairs to my room. Everything was exactly the way I left it. I changed into some sweats and laid down. Jon laid down next to me about a minute later. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I cuddled into his side.

"You know, this is gonna be difficult later on," Jon said. "Yeah. I know." "We'll worry about that some other time. Good night sweetheart. I love you." "I love you too baby." He kissed my head and I slowly fell asleep.