Chapter 12

>TWO WEEKS LATER<

Nattie and April are taking me out of a girls day. Tomorrow, is my and Jon's wedding. I haven't been this happy in a long time. I smiled just thinking about it.

"What are you so happy about?" April asked. "I was just thinking about tomorrow. I haven't been this happy in years," I replied. "We've noticed. If I remember correctly, the last time you were this happy was when you were with-" Nattie started but I cut her off. "Jared. I know." "But things have changed since him. You met Jon, fell in love, and you're getting married tomorrow," April said. I smiled and nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was really late by the time we got back. I walked in the room and didn't see Jon anywhere. I looked around the room and eventually found a note on his pillow.

Nicki,

I'm staying with Colby and Joe tonight. I can't wait to see you tomorrow walking down that aisle. I love you sweetheart.

Jon XOXO

I smiled at the note and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. Today is the big day. I checked my phone for the time. 9:30. The girls will be here at 11:00 to help me get ready. I got out of bed and realized my parents still have my dress. I left the room and went to theirs. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

"Good morning Nicki," my mom said opening the door. "Morning Mom." "Are you ready for your big day?" I nodded. "So what brings you here?" "I need my dress," I answered. "That's right. Come on in." I followed my mom in the room. My dad saw me and gave me a hug. My mom came back with my dress and handed it to me. "Thanks Mom." "You're welcome." "I'll see you later," I said. They nodded and I left their room going back to mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now 11:00 and the girls just got here. Nattie's my maid of honor and Sarah and April are my bridesmaids. Nattie got ready first. April and I fixed her hair and Sarah did her makeup. When we were finished, she looked over in the mirror. She looked amazing.

April and Sarah got ready next

April and Sarah got ready next. Nattie did their hair and I did their makeup. When we were done, they looked at themselves in the mirror. They looked beautiful.

 They looked beautiful

Then I got ready. I slipped on my dress and sat down letting them do my hair and makeup. When they finished, I looked at my self in the mirror. I smiled and gave them a hug.

"You look so beautiful Nicki," they said

"You look so beautiful Nicki," they said. "Thanks." "Joe just texted me. He and Colby will be here in a minute," Sarah said. We nodded. There was a knock at the door a minute later. Nattie answered it letting Colby and Joe in. Sarah went over to Joe and hugged him.

"You look beautiful Sarah," Joe said making her blush. "Thanks Joe." He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. I smiled at them. They're just too cute. They let go of their hug and Colby and Joe gave the rest of us hugs.

"Nicki, Jon is one lucky guy. You look absolutely breathtaking," Colby said. "Thanks Colby." "Is everyone ready to go??" Joe asked. "Yup." We all left my room and headed out of the hotel. We got in the limo that was waiting for us and headed off to the beach.