Chapter 26

>A FEW WEEKS LATER<

>A FEW WEEKS LATER<

Jon and I are going back to work today. Tyler is gonna be traveling with us. Jon and I are just gonna have someone watch him while we have a match.

Anyway, we just got to the arena. Jon and I got out of the car. I got Tyler from the backseat and we went inside going to my dad's office. I knocked on the door and heard a muffled 'come in'. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey Mom. Hey Dad," I said setting down Tyler's car seat to give them a hug. "Hey Paul and Steph," Jon said giving them a hug as well. "Hey Nicki and Jon." "I see you brought Tyler," my mom said looking down at him. "Yeah. We did." "Are the both of you ready to return tonight?" Dad asked. Jon and I nodded excited. "We've been waiting to return ever since we left," Jon replied "Well, you don't have to wait any longer. Tonight, Sarah and Colby have a mixed tag team match against a surprise opponent. The surprise opponent being you guys." "And since Paul and I know how much you want your championships back, next week, you get your chance," Mom said. "Thank you so much Mom!" I exclaimed giving her a hug. "Thanks Steph," Jon said. "You're welcome. Besides, you deserve it. Now go get ready for your big return." We nodded and said goodbye. Jon grabbed Tyler's car seat and we went to Nattie's locker room. I knocked on the door and once she opened the door, she attacked me in a hug.

"Nicki!!! I missed you so much!" she exclaimed making me chuckle. "I missed you too Nattie." We pulled back fro the hug and she looked down at Tyler. 

"Is this Tyler?" she asked

"Is this Tyler?" she asked. "Yup." "He's so cut!!!" "Haha. Thanks." She nodded. "Nattie, do you think you can watch him tonight?" Jon asked. "Sure. Why?" "Because Jon and I are making our return tonight," I answered. "Really??" "Yeah. And don't tell anyone. Especially Colby and Sarah." "Okay. And why?" "We're against them tonight." She nodded. "Okay." "Thanks Nattie. You're the best." "You're welcome." Jon handed Tyler to Nattie and gave her his diaper bag. "Be good for Auntie Nattie Tyler. Mommy loves you," I said kissing his cheek. "Daddy loves you too Tyler," Jon added kissing his forehead. Tyler let out a giggle making me and Jon smile. We said goodbye to Nattie and went to our locker rooms to get for our match.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colby and Sarah are out in the ring. Jon and I were at the ramp entrance waiting for our cue. Just then, my theme went off. I walked out as the crowd started screaming. I stood at the top of the ramp glaring at Colby and Sarah. Then Jon's theme went off. The crowd screamed even louder as Jon walked down the ramp. He stopped and looked at me. We nodded and ran in the ring wanting to get our hands on Colby and Sarah. The ref backed us up into our corner and rang the bell.

Living The Dream~Sequel to The Boss's Daughter~FINISHEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara