Chapter 37

Once we were backstage, Nattie and I stopped walking and gave each other a hug. "Great job out there Nicki," she said. "Thanks Nattie. You did great too." She smiled. We said goodbye and went our separate ways to our locker room.

"Excuse me, Nicki?" Byron Saxton asked me as I was walking to my locker room. "Oh! Hey Byron!" I smiled at him. "What was it like for you to be in a match against Natalya?" I sighed. "Everyone knows how close me and Nattie are. It was hard to know we were fighting each other, but we weren't going to let this match come between our strong friendship." And with that, I walked away going to my locker room.

When I got to my locker room, I went inside and saw Jon and Tyler on the couch. Tyler looked back at the door and smiled when he saw me. I put my finger to my lips telling Tyler to stay quiet. He just nodded. I quietly walked over to Jon and stood behind him.

"Hi baby!!" I exclaimed as I wrapped my arms around him making him jump. "Nicki!! You scared the crap out of me!!" Jon said. I laughed. "Yeah. I know." I smiled innocently and he glared at me. "Baby, you know I love you," I said. "Yeah. I know. And I love you too sweetheart." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I looked over at Tyler and saw he had a pout on his face. 

"Aww Tyler. Don't be upset. Daddy and I love you more than anything," I told him. He smiled at that. I chuckled a little and kissed his forehead before facing Jon. "I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be back in a few minutes." Jon nodded and I went to the back of our locker room to shower. When I was done, I changed and walked back to the front of the locker room.

 When I was done, I changed and walked back to the front of the locker room

"Are you ready to go?" I asked Jon. "Yup." And with that, the three of us left the locker room and arena, got in our rental, and drove off to the hotel.