Chapter 13

We just got to the beach. All of us piled out of the limo and started walking along the beach. We met up with my parents at the wedding entrance.

"You look so beautiful sweetie," my mom said wiping a tear from her cheek. "My little girl is grown up," my dad added also wiping a tear from his cheek. I gave them both a hug and TJ walked up to us.

"Hey everyone," he said. "Hey TJ." "You girls look beautiful. Especially you Nicki. Jon's really lucky to have you." "Thanks TJ," I said. Eventually, it was time for the wedding to start. My mom went to her seat and we lined up. Music started playing. Nattie and Colby linked arms and walked down the aisle. Then April and TJ and Sarah and Joe. When they got to the top, the music changed.

"Are you ready?" my dad asked. I took a deep breath. "Yeah. I'm ready." We linked arms and walked down the aisle. I saw Jon standing at the top with a huge smile on his face. He looked incredible. I smiled at him. My dad and I finally reached him.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" the priest asked. "Her mother and I do," my dad answered. I gave him a hug and he kissed my forehead. Jon stretched his hand out and I gladly accepted. "You look incredible," he whispered in my ear. I looked down and blushed a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was told both of you have a few things to say to each other," the priest said. Jon and I nodded. "I guess I'll go first," Jon said. He took a deep breath and looked me in the eye. "Nicki, before we met, my life was terrible. You know how bad my childhood was and I thought my life wouldn't change. When we met two years ago, things turned around for me. When we first starting working in the shield, I will admit, I didn't like the fact that there was a girl in the group, but I got over it. The love storyline that we had was probably the best thing to happen to me. Offscreen, I realized that you were really sweet, caring, down to earth, and nothing like your onscreen character. When you said 'yes' to being my girlfriend, I was ecstatic. During the year we dated, I knew you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I knew I love you ever since we met. Every day for the past year and a half, I've fallen deeper in love with you. You're my everything and I can't imagine my life without you." Jon finished and I had tears in my eyes. That was really sweet, I thought. "I guess it's my turn now," I said. I quickly wiped a tear away and took a deep breath.

"Jon, 4 months before we met, I had gotten out of an 11 month relationship. After Jared, I never thought I would be able to find someone who loves me for me, not because I'm a WWE diva. The day my dad introduced us, I knew I found the person. I've been the happiest I've ever been since we started dating. Words can't explain how much you mean to me. I love you so much Jon. My life would be nothing without you." When I finished, Jon was smiling from ear to ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nicole Dawn Levesque, do you take Jonathan Lee Goo to be your husband?" the priest asked me. "I do," I answered smiling. "Jonathan Lee Good, do you take Nicole Dawn Levesque to be your wife?" "I do," he said with a smile. "I now pronounce you man and wife. Jon, you may now kiss your bride." Jon smiled and kissed me. Everyone cheered. We pulled away and Jon grabbed my hand. We walked up the aisle and got in the limo.

"I love you Mr. Jonathan Good." "I love you too Mrs. Nicole Good." I smiled. He put his arm around me as we headed to the reception.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"At this time, please welcome Nicki and Jon Good!!" the DJ announced. Everyone cheered as Jon and I joined the rest of the wedding party. Eventually, Jon and I went around to everyone and thanked them for coming. About 10  minutes later, the DJ started talking again.

"Now it's time for Nicki and Jon to have their first dance," he said. Jon grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. Jon wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck and we slowly started swaying to our song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the reception, we thanked everyone for coming as they started to leave. Sarah, Joe, Nattie, Colby, April, TJ, Jon, and I were the only ones left. It was getting late and we decided to head back to the hotel. We got in the limo and drove off to the hotel.

When we got back, we got out of the limo and headed inside. After saying goodbye to everyone, Jon and I went to our hotel room. I changed out of my dress and laid down in bed. About a minute later, Jon laid down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled into his side.

"Today was the best day of my life," Jon said. "Yeah. It was." I smiled remembering everything. "I love you so much Nicki and I'm so happy to call you my wife." "I love you too Jon and I've never been happier than I am right now." He smiled and kissed me.