Chapter 34

>A MONTH LATER<

I was in my and Jon's locker room getting ready for my match against Sarah for my championship while Jon was watching Tyler. After changing into my ring attire, I went over to my two boys and wrapped my arms around Jon from behind.

"Has he said anything yet?" I asked. He shook his head. "No. Not yet." Now that Tyler's 3 months old, Jon and I have been trying to get him to say his first word. "Tyler, can you say 'mommy'?" I asked him. He just giggled and clapped. "How about 'daddy'? Can you say 'daddy' Tyler?" Jon asked him. He giggled and clapped again.

"Nicki and Sarah to the ramp. Nicki and Sarah to the ramp."

I sighed as my name was called. "Good luck sweetheart," Jon said. I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss. I grabbed my championship and left the locker room.

Jon's POV

Once Nicki left, I looked at Tyler and smiled. "Alright little guy. Do you wanna watch Mommy on TV?" I asked him. He giggled and clapped. I chuckled and sat on the couch with Tyler on my lap. I turned the TV on as Sarah's theme played.

"Introducing first, the challenger, Angel!!!" The crowd booed as she walked down the ramp and into the ring. Once she was in the ring, Nicki's theme hit.

"And her opponent, she is the current WWE divas champion, Nicki!!" I noticed Tyler smiling as Nicki made her way to the ring. She slid under the bottom rope, handed her belt to the ref, took off her hoodie, and the match started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Jon's POV

Nicki had the upped hand throughout the match. Sarah was laying on the mat. Nicki grabbed her and hit her with dirty deeds. She went for the pin.

1..2..3..

"Here's your winner, and still divas champion, Nicki!!" The ref handed her the belt and raised her arm. "Champ," I heard someone say. I looked around the room and didn't see anyone. "Champ," they said again. That's when I looked down at Tyler. "Champ," he said while clapping his hands. I gasped. Tyler just said his first word. I got up and went to the ramp entrance with Tyler in my arms. I told the tech guy to play my theme as I grabbed a microphone. My theme hit and I headed down the ramp. The crowd screamed as I walked out. I saw Nicki standing in the ring looking at me confused. She asked one of the workers for a microphone.

Normal POV

I heard Jon's theme play. I looked over at the ramp and saw him coming out with Tyler in his arms. He had a huge smile on his face. I gave him a confused look. I went over to one of the workers and asked for a microphone.

"Dean, what are you doing out here?" I asked him. "I'm out here because there's something really important that you need to hear," he answered. "What is it?" "Alright buddy. Tell Mommy what you said earlier," he told Tyler as he put the mic in front of him. "Champ," I heard a little voice say. The entire building erupted in cheers and 'awwwwwwws'. I gasped. My little boy just said his first word!!  I dropped my mic and slid out of the ring making my way towards Jon and Tyler. Jon handed Tyler over to me and I hugged him tight and kissed his head. "Awwwww!!!!" the crowd cheered. I looked over at Jon. He was smiling. I smiled at him and kissed him. We pulled away and went backstage.

"Champ!!" Tyler exclaimed. "Yes baby. Mommy is still champ," I said with a smile.