The Night of the Hunt

"What a lovely home you have!" I say and twirl in my little red dress. "I am so happy you invited me to come and see it!"

   "I'm so happy you like it Drew!" Charlie says as he takes my hand and sways my body with his to imaginary music. "You look wonderful by the way."

   "Well this is a special occasion." I say in a British accent and he looks down before kneeling onto one knee. "Oh my!"

   "Drew Campbell." He says and I cover my mouth as my eyes water. "Will you......" I stare at him intently and he clasps my hand tightly. "Will you be Jenny's maid of honor at our wedding?" He says and I blink as I smile widely.

   "I'd love to!" I cheer and Jenny runs into the room and throws her arms around Charlie as they kiss. "How beautiful!"

   "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream as I sit up panting and slam my face into someone's. "SHIT!"

   "OH HELL!" A body slams into the floor and someone turns on the lights and I find all Kenny and the other guy standing in the doorway. I look over to see Charlie laying in the floor holding his head.

   "OH MY GOD!" I jump down as Tina jumps up stepping on Charlie's hands and he shouts again. "Ahhhh!" I scream back and Daisy and Violet fall out of bed landing on each other as they shoot up and scream. Abigail throws her phone towards the boys and Timothy catches it quickly. Lucy jumps out of her bed and swiftly hits a Charlie's next and his body goes limp. "YOU KILLED HIM?!"

   "Oops..." Lucy mumbles and Tina runs to the fridge and begins getting ice as Lucy kneels down. "I need him flipped over." She says as the boys stare wide eyes at Charlie and she groans. "HEY!"

   "Yes sir!" They shout and hurry over lifting Charlie to lay on his back and I take his hand. She feels around his chest and steps back before slamming her fingers in different areas and he sits up in a rush. "YAY!"

   "Oh thank god!" I say and look at him as Tina gives him two ice packs.

   "What happened?" He whispers and he groans in pain as I shake my head and hold the ice pack to his forehead. "Owey." 

   "I'm sorry." I whisper and bush his hair out of his eyes gently. "You were on the edge of my bed and I head butted you."

   "Oh yeah... I thought your sleeping face was cute, I got excited to see you. We haven't talked all day." He whispers and I smile wide as Daisy gags and Violet slaps her side. "Sorry, I know none of you wanted to hear that."

   "You are correct." Adam says and helps Charlie stand as he smiles. "We are here for a reason though!"

   "That would be?" Abigail says as she jumps down and Timothy hands her her phone. "How did you get that?"

   "You threw it at me." He says and her mouth drops open. He chuckles and places his hand on her chin pushing it up.

   "So, the reason we are here is because-" Kenny says and Jason pops up.

   "WE HAVE A MIDNIGHT HUNT!" He shouts and we all stare at him blankly. "Oh, yeah... Not like an animal hunt, it's a scavenger hunt!"

   "At night?" Daisy asks and he slides over to her.

   "At night." He winks and Kenny nods as I look at them.