Extreme Corn Hole and A Secret is Spilled

Adam and I sit beside each other looking at the schedule as our group stands around talking to each other. "I think we can do this." He says pointing to the field and I shake my head.

"I know it's the morning, but it is burning up right now." I state and he look over the group.

"Yeah but we can't go swimming." He says and looks at the list and something catches my eye.

"How about extreme corn hole?" I ask and he looks at it and nods. "I don't what it is but it sounds interesting."

"Indeed it does." He says and stands up clapping his hands together. "Alright, today we are going to play extreme corn hole!" He exclaims and Opal pops up over the group.

"What's that?" She asks and Adam smiles slightly looking down at his feet.

"I'm not entirely sure, but we will know after today!" He cheers as they stare at him not intrigued. "Let's go..." He walks away his head down as the rest of us  follow after him.

   On our way there, we run into Daisy and Charlie. I smile as we walk by and give a wave to Charlie. He watches me with an intense gaze and then looks away, never waving back.

   Okay then... that was a little weird. I wonder if he doesn't feel good, maybe he ate to much at breakfast. I'll text him! Wait, will that seem to clingy? Hmmmm.... imma just do it.

   I begin writing a quick text to him, 'Hey, you looked a little pale earlier, are you alright?' I hold my phone waiting patiently for him to respond. I look down to see the bottom of the screen.

Read at 10:32 a.m.

   I blink a few times and slowly put my phone away as we walk up to a rather large field with two huge contraptions. The length of the area is that of a college football field, and the two things on the ends appear to be like cages. We walk up to a lady as she stands there smiling widely.

   "Hello, welcome to extreme corn hole!" She says and we look over to the field and back to her.

   "Hi!" Adam says and they talk for a little bit as she nods.

   "Alright, so you will need to split up into two teams! Each team will have five people, and each person will have three water balloons. Now, at the top of each board is a slingshot, the goal is to hit onto the board where the other team will be sitting under. The cage over top protects anyone from any injury!" She leads up to a board and shows us the top of it. "The point system is this!" She points to a blue colored part of the board. "This is 50 points, it's the lowest part!" She smiles and as she pulls out a pointer and taps on the yellow part of the board which is the highest part.

   "Where was she keeping that pointer?" I whisper to Adam as he stares wide eyed at her.

   "I have no idea." He whispers back and we snicker as she continues on.

   "Yellow, is 100 points!" She says and then to the middle part of the board witch is red and in the middle. "And this is 500 points. Simple enough?" She asks as we nod and say tosses a bucket to me and Adam. Where the hell does she hide this stuff! "Now, fill your balloons!"

   "Girl against boys? This is so unfair." Patricia says as she walks over to a hose and fills her balloons up as I fill the bucket up with water.

   "I think we can beat them!" Opal says as Maddie adjusts her glasses and peers over at her.

   "They have much more upper body strength than us, which has two probabilities. One being they will over shoot it." Opal smiles proudly and Maddie ties a balloon. "The other being they will hit the board in the upper section, or mid section."