Dasiy's Demon Side and the Forgiveness Dance

We sit around in a circle. Abigail glares at us over her cards, her many many cards. Lucy snickers as she watches her and Tina glances over from her book.

   "Two 9's." Daisy states and Abigail slaps the cards.

   "BULLSHIT!" She screeches and flips them over to reveal two 9's. "What the hell?!"

   "Did you mistake your six's for nine's again?" Lucy asks and she looks down at her deck and lets out a cry of frustration. "So yes." A cellphone begins to ring, and I glance over to see Tina staring sadly at her phone.

   "Are you going to answer that?" I call and she glances up and smiles instantly.

   "Oh no! It's no one important." She exclaims and I nod as Abigail throws her cards into the pile.

   "I'm done with this." She groans and I laugh takes the cards and putting them back into the box. "What should we do? I mean it's going to get boring having to sit around and wait for Violet to come back."

   "Yeah it is..." Lucy says as she opens a bag of chips and begins to eat them. "I hate boredom."

   "How long do you think he liked her?" Abigail asks and I tilt my head thinking back.

   "Oh for a long time!" Daisy exclaims and we all turn to look at her. "It was so obvious, or at least to me it was. I always had a feeling, but that's okay, I always thought they would make a cute couple."

   "Really? I never would have put two and two together." Lucy exclaims as Abigail plunges her hand into the bag of chips.

   "Sometimes two people don't know that they belong together!" She exclaims and I get a shiver throughout my body. This is all to familiar, like I've heard all of it before. "I have a way of knowing when two people need to be together. I liked Adam, don't get me wrong, but I always knew Violet and Corey belonged together." Then it hits me.

   "Oh my god...." I mutter and they look to me as my eyes bore into Daisy. "You Fitzchered her!" I shout and Daisy goes silent. "You did it didn't you?!"

   "Wait what?" Abigail asks, mouth filled with chips. "What is Fitzchered?"

   "Daisy, why don't you tell them what it means?" I say and narrow my eyes at her.

   "Well... when we were freshman in high school.... There was a foreign exchange student from Germany. Everyone called him Fitz because his last name was Fitzcher. He was a cute guy, blond hair and nice blue eyes. He also had a very big crush on Drew. I knew they would make a cute couple so I kinda.... well..."

   "Spit it out." I bark and she sighs.

   "I locked him and Drew in the storage unit for our gym supplies." She mutters and Lucy coughs. "I just wanted them to have a nice little experience together."

   "By locking them in a storage building?!" Abigail shouts and Daisy winces as she laughs softly. "It's not funny."

   "It is now. Not so much then." She states and I shake my head as I glare at her.

   "Daisy, I thought you were over all that stuff? I mean, we had a conference." I exclaim and she shrugs as she kicks her feet.

   "I gave up everything, but I can't give up on Violet and Corey. They belong together." She says and I groan as Tina calls from her bed.

   "How did you do it?" She asks and Daisy pokes at the floor. "Daisy...."

   "Okay! So I told him that he should challenge her to a game. I knew Violet wouldn't refuse and I knew that she wouldn't win. I explained to him that I knew he had feelings for her and I had an idea for him to ask her out in a date. The plan was to challenge her to the game, and whoever won got to ask the other to do whatever they want. Nothing inappropriate though. I didn't force him to do it but he didn't take my advice and now look!!! They will be telling this story to their children." She cheers and looks around at all of us. Abigail and Lucy have their mouths a gap in astonishment and I slowly shake my head.

   "You have to tell her." I say and Daisy deflates instantly.

   "She will kill me." Daisy exclaims and I shrug as I glare.

   "Should have thought of that before you done it." I state and she groans as she nods sadly.

   The door opens with a thud and Violet steps into the room glaring at Daisy. "You..." she hisses and Daisy shrinks into the floor. "You Fitzchered me!"

   "How did you find out?" She asks smiling softly and Violet glares at her.

   "Corey told me." She says and Abagail jumps
up. "About two minutes into our hangout."

   "So what, you've been walking around for two hours planning a murder?" She exclaims and Daisy whimpers as she goes to hide behind me.

   "No, I've been with Corey and he told me how he felt about me. He tried his best to make me less pissed off at you." Violet says and smiles evilly. "You do know that I'm going to get back at you."

   "I know..." Daisy mutters and looks up with puppy dog eyes. "But do you have to?"

   "Yes." Violet says and claps her hands smiling evilly. "And I already have an idea."

•*•*•

   We all sit around eating breakfast, Dean sits beside me as he throws a grape at my face. I laugh and throw it back but he catches it in his mouth and chews happily.

   "What in the world?" I chuckle and he shrugs as he leans in close to my ear.

   "It's my way of tricking you into feeding me." He states and I slap his arm as a tray slams down at the end of the table. I glance over and Charlie glares past me to Dean. "Man I love this."

   "Still makes me feel weird, but I'm starting to feel better." I mutter and look at him and he smiles gently at me.

   "That's great." He says and I smile shyly as I look over to Violet who winks at me.

   "It's showtime." I say and he looks at me with a weird expression.

   "What does that mean?" He asks and I point to the doors.

   Only a few seconds later does Daisy come in wearing a German bar maid costume. Moments later clogging music comes on and she jumps up on a table and clogs away. I suppress a laugh and hold up my phone recording it all.

   "What is going on?" Dean says as he laughs and looks at me. "Has she gone crazy?"

   "Well, she did for a little bit. This is her punishment for it." I say and I look to Violet who stands laughing hysterically along side Corey.

   They actually would make a cute couple....

   I smile to myself keeping the thought in my head as I clap along to the music and watch as Daisy's punishment continues. Though, it doesn't  seem like much of a punishment for her, because she is enjoying it. 

•*•*•

Thanks so much for reading!!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please, give it a vote, comment, add and follow me for more updates and more stories!! I love you all and have a wonderful day/night!!! 💙💙