Prologue

"I just want a kind of normal life. What if at some point I can't do this anymore?" Harry says while he sprawls on the comfy couch, controller in his hand and playing Rocket League with his best friend, Niall.

   "I would do everything to quit school, Harry. You are living the dream of so many teens. Including me." Niall claims. He jumps up the next moment, holding his hands up in triumph. He just scored the winning goal. "You suck, Styles!"

   Harry rolls his eyes, but smiles as he stops the game and puts the controller on the couch. "I'm serious, Niall. I didn't even finish my A-level."

   "Then come with me to Doncaster and go to school there as Heinz or something. Weare clothes you would never wear and yea." Niall says sitting down and turning on some tv show. Harry knows it's meant as a joke from the irish lad, but is it really that weird?

   As the blond boy turns to his friend he shakes his head. "You don't really think about that? That was just an stupid joke." Harry sits up straight and looks at Niall through his glasses with a serious look on his face.

   "Think about it. That could really work, Niall. I'll be right back." Harry gets up and storms out of the room.

   Niall shakes his head in disbelief. He knows Harry will go and ask his mom, but did Harry think that through? He would have to move to Doncaster, look as different as possible and get use to a fake name. And he still has all his interviews and shows as Harry Styles. Otherwise would Niall be happy, because in two weeks school starts and his last school year. He would have to leave Harry and he was never good at goodbyes. Niall loves the curly haired lad and it would be amazing if they would live close to each other.

-

"Yeah, but what should I wear? I can't go like this, that's too much Harry." Harry looks in the body mirror, his hands on his hips and head tilted to the right a little. He is wearing a plain white t-shirt and skinny jeans.

   "What is the opposite style of you?" Gemma, his sister asks standing behind him, looking in the mirror to scan her younger brother. "Nerd. Definitely." she says with a smile.

   Harry raises an eyebrow, snorts and looks at his sister in the reflection. "I'm not a nerd."

   "But you could be. You are really smart and with some nerdy clothes you will be one to ninety five percent." Gemma is really proud of her idea, Harry can see this by the bright smile on her face. He has to smile too and shakes his head.

   "Fine. I can wear my glasses then." When on stage Harry never wears his glasses, he is wearing contacts then. Why? He didn't wear them the first time on a bigger stage, because he forgot them. Since then he is only wearing them at home.

   "We have to straighten your hair!" Gemma suddenly exclaims. "And style it back. Your curls are just too... Too you." Harry takes a deep breath turning around to face his sister directly.

   "You serious?" Gemma nods with a smile and the lad knows there is no way he can get around it.

   Harry is going to miss her. He managed to convince his mom to move to Doncaster for the next year so he can actually finish school in a school. The last year he was home schooled, but that just isn't that great for Harry and his mother doesn't know everything.

   Anne, his mother, needed a few days to finally agree, because Gemma won't be able to come with them. She has to stay near London, because she is studying here. But she agreed, because Gemma is old enough to live alone and Harry really wants to have at least a little safety with a a-level if his music career isn't working out.

   It's the last day for Harry and his mom in London, so he is happy that Gemma offered to go and shop with him some new clothes his fake self will need. Harry and Gemma were always close and he will really miss her. And she will miss him.

   "Fine. Now let us get some nerdy clothes." Gemma smiles and nods agreeing as Harry takes a beanie and black sun glasses to hide his identity a little better.

   He is nervous for next week, but also super excited to get back to a some what normal life as a student. And hopefully everything goes well.

   Fingers crossed.

This story is inspired by Fooling The World by @larry_lashton . I love that story so go and check it out