Seventeen

The week went by fast. After the weird Monday the days were better. Harry actually fell asleep in the hospital while Louis and his mother were talking. As they entered the room, Louis introduced Marcel to his mom and Marcel sat down at a chair in a corner. He fell asleep as soon as Louis and his mother started to talk.

   Louis couldn't deny that Marcel looked kinda cute, but he stopped himself from thinking like this. He has a boyfriend.

   Marcel woke up as Louis' mother got rolled out of the room, he apologized to Louis for just falling asleep, but Louis said it was fine and brought the lad home.

   Anne was worried about her son, because he didn't tell her about the trip to the hospital. Harry went straight upstairs and slept the whole day and night, he felt better on Tuesday.

   On Wednesday Harry had to go down to London to get seen with Devyn. They had supper together and it was quite fun actually. The paps got their pictures and Harry went home so he was in his own bed 11pm. He told his management that he won't be able to go on parties that late on a weekday or sunday and management actually said they will look that it won't happen again.

   On Thursday Zayn, Louis, Niall and Harry met up for tutoring. They had fun, even though Louis seemed a little distant at times. Harry noticed that he doesn't tease him that much anymore, but he is somewhat distant. He doesn't know why, but Louis does. Louis feels a little attracted to the nerdy looking lad, who knows why. From that moment he saw the lad sleeping in the hospital, something happened and he isn't sure what and why. He has Harry, even though they didn't see each other the whole week, but he is happy when they text each other or when Harry calls him. Louis always has the butterflies in his stomach when he hears his voice. Even if Harrys voice is in his head when he gets a text message.

-

It's Friday and Harry is on his way to London. He sits in the black SUV, head against the tinted window. He is on his way to the studio for an interview at The Late Late Show with James Cordon. They are in the UK for a special.

I'm already bored

   Harry texts Louis. It's still an hour drive until they are at his apartment. There he will shower and put on some chilled clothes.

Aw, Hazza, it'll be fine :)

   Harry smiles at the nickname. He really likes it.

Why can't you be here right now?

Because I have a test in math on Monday. I have to study

I'm some what good in math

Seriously?

Yes, seriously. My mom teached me all I know

I mean, not ALL I know, but a lot so don't even start writing something dirty

:D xx

   Harry smiles and sighs. He wished Louis was here right now. The week was rather hard. There where moments he just wanted to hug the lad, but it would be weird if Marcel would randomly hug the older lad. It was already weird on Monday as he called him Lou. But what was even harder was that Louis seemed so distant.

Well, I'm sorry. I should really study now...

   "Paul?" Harry asks and the bodyguard looks at him trhough the rear view mirror. "In how much trouble would I be if I would cancel The Late Late Show?"

   Paul snorts. "A lot. Why would you want to cancel?" Now Harry sighs.

   "Louis." he simply answers and gets an sympathetic look from the man. "It's hard to pretend that I don't like him at school, even though I just wanna hug him and hold hands." And so Harry tells Paul about his week.