Five

I just found out Louis really failed first year of A-level... Coincidence? I don't think so :D

-

"Oops."

"Hi."

   Harry is surprised to see Louis here, but he is even more confused that he has red eyes and tear stains on his cheeks.

   Both lads smile for a moment, even though Louis' is definitely a fake one. Anyways Harry leaves, but before the door closes he takes a deep breath. He turns around and goes back inside the mens toilets.

   "You okay mate?" the singer asks his classmate, who doesn't know his classmate just asked this. Louis nods.

   "Yea, I'm fine. You probably have to leave anyways. Before some papparazzos show up." Harry can't stop a small smile as he looks at the obviously not okay lad.

   "You know me?" The other one snorts and turns finally away from the mirror to face Harry.

   "Of course I know you. Everyone knows you. You're Harry Styles." Harrys phone makes a sound and he takes it out of his pocket.

   It's his mom asking where he is and what's taking so long. He looks back up to see Louis scanning the younger lad. A smirk sneaks on his face.

   "You know where the cafeteria is?" The blue eyed lad looks confused, but nods. "Is it somewhat private?" He nods again. "Would you mind keeping me company? I don't know why but I could die for a cup of tea and a piece of cake." A small smile appears on Louis' face and that makes Harrys heart skip. "See, a smile suits you better." Now he blushes and Harry can't stop a chuckle escaping his mouth. "Well, do what you have to do. I wait outside, okay?" Louis nods and Harry leaves to lean against the wall next to the toilet.

   He dials the number of his mom. "Hey mom, I'm sorry I need some more time." he says quick.

   "Harry, what do you mean?" He sighs and runs with a hand through his curly hair.

   "I'll explain it to you when I'm in the car, okay? It's a little complicated."

"Harry, we have supper with our neighbours." Her son nods even though she can't see it.

   "Twenty minutes?" He hears his mother sigh.

   "Fine. Text me when you're coming, okay honey?" Harry ensures her he will and the door opens. The curly haired lad looks at Louis with a smile.

   "See you then, bye." he says and hangs up. "You ready to go?" Louis looks unsure, what makes Harry frown.

   "You don't have to do this. You probably have something else, something better to do."

   Harry shakes his head. "I don't." He makes his way to the lift.

   "The cafeteria is that way." The taller one stops and turns around. He can feel his cheeks blush a little, but so do the cheeks of the slightly smaller lad.

   "I knew this. That was a test." He makes his way back to his classmate and they start walking together.

   "Yea, sure." Louis says with a chuckle and Harry can't stop thinking how cute that sounds.

-

"So are you here because of you?" Harry asks as they sit at a table a little bit away from the other patiens. Both lads have a tea and a piece of cake in front of them.

   "My mom is here." Louis answers and Harry noticed that his eyes got darker, sadder.

   "Is she fine?" The other lad shrugs, stirring his tea to not look up at Harry.