Eight

"You just burned my freaking head, Niall." Harry says getting up and away from his mate.

   Niall chuckles. "Sorry. I'm not an hair artist." Harry shakes his head, but smiles as he takes a look in the mirror. He ruffles through his hair.

   "Well, you did a good job, mate. They look like my curls." the again curled head claims while pushing the hair from his forehead to the side. If you don't look super close, you won't be able to tell this curls aren't natural.

   A knock on the door is heared and a second later Paul looks inside. "Sorry to tell you guys, but they have some problems with the mics, they need a little longer." Paul explains. "You wanna leave? That would be fine." The two lads exchange a look.

   "No, we can wait, right Nialler?" Niall nods.

   "But I need to get out of here. Can we walk around?" Both lads look at Paul with a pleading smile. Sitting around in this room is just boring. The man sighs.

   "Fine, but not without me." They nod and leave the room after unplugging the curler. They don't want to start a fire.

   Harry and Niall walk in front of Paul, who is looking at them like an eagle, but at the same time he looks at the people passing, making sure no one suspicious comes close to Harry Styles.

   They go around a corner and Harry grabs Nialls hand and starts running off. They hear Paul call after them, but the lads don't slow down.

   They jump down the stairs just to run into someone. Louis.

   "Harold Edward Styles!" Harry laughs and grabs Louis by the wrist pulling him with him.

   "Here!" Louis says and opens the door to a maintenance room. The three of them run inside and Niall closes the door.

   "From whom are we hiding?" Louis asks with a chuckle as Harry holds his index finger over his mouth, signalling him to be quiet. All three lads have a smile on their face.

   "I swear, when Simon finds out..." The voice of Paul passes by the maintenance room.

   The lads wait a few moments before Louis opens the door carefully. "No one's here." he whispers and they leave the dark room. "Let's go this way." the oldest lad suggests and goes the way they came from.

   Louis leads them to the information. "I know a good place to hide." he claims before stopping in front of the desk. "Hey Maggy, could you give me the key to my moms office?" The woman behind the counter nods with a smile before giving the lad a key. "Thanks. And could you call five to ten minutes before Harry has to be on air?"

"Sure. Don't do something stupid." The woman smiles.

   "Never." Louis turns to Niall and Harry with a big smile. "Follow me, lads." And so they do.

-

"So your mom works here?" Harry asks sitting on a really comfortable couch. Louis sits on the office chair, Niall next to Harry.

   "Yes. I was just about to leave after dropping of something from her. Then I got run over by you guys." the blue eyed and brown haired lad says. "So who was that guy you ran from?"

"Paul, my bodyguard." Harry tells him. "He's gonna be mad for the first two minutes, then he'll be fine." The singer notices how Niall picks on his nails. "You alright?" The blond lad looks up.

   "I'm... Yea, I'm fine." His eyes jump for a moment to Louis, who scans both boys curious. Harry raises an eyebrow.

   "Don't worry about the interview. I'm here, okay mate?" The irish lad nods with a weak smile. "And don't worry about Paul. We gonna blame Louis."