Seven

"My mom totally freaked out. I don't know if she was excited or something else." Niall tells Harry at lunch break how his parents did react to seeing their son on tv yesterday. "My dad was just super confused about this." The irish lad and his mate chuckle. Harry can see his best mates parents clearly in his head.

   "Simon wasn't happy. He was so worried for you." The blond one pouts amused.

   "Naw, that's so sweet of him." Harry chuckles and takes a bite from his sandwich as people sit down next to them.

   Both prepair themself for questions about Harry to Niall, but they frown confused as they see Louis, Zayn, Liam and Danielle.

   "Uhm, hi?" Niall says while both look at the other four.

   "Hi Niall. I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I really have to ask you something about Harry." The irish lad looks at his mate curious, but he just shrugs. Harry didn't tell Niall about Louis yet.

   "I'm not getting an autograph, picture or video for you. And I'm not giving out his number or personal stuff so don't even try." Louis just smiles. Harry isn't the only one who kept a secret from his friend.

   "I already have his number, he gave it to me himself." Niall looks surprised at Harry, who tries not to smile and just shrugs. Zayn, Liam and Danielle look at Louis as confused as Niall is. "How is he as a person? He invited me to stay with him in London for this weekend." Niall chokes on his spit.

   "He did what?!" he asks really confused. The oldest lad just nods.

   "I mean, I don't know how he is in real life, but it seems like you do." Niall is looking as shocked as Zayn, Liam and Danielle. Harry pretens to be annoyed by this topic, since he told Louis he highly dislikes the singer.

   "Well, he is nothing like he is on tv or interviews." Harry looks up at Niall, confusion all over his face. "He is a dickhead who keeps secrets from his best mate and I wouldn't tr-" Nialls face changes into a grimace and Harry looks at him serious, hiding a smile. The younger lad just kicked the blond one in his knee.

   "You serious?" Danielle asks surprised. The blond head shakes and Niall smiles.

   "No, he is great. Sometimes he abuses me, but that's fine." Niall glances at Harry, who holds a hand in front of his mouth to hide the grin on his face. "You can feel honored if he gave you his number and even invited you to stay with him. He seems to like you." Harrys smile drops and he looks at Niall shocked. So does Louis.

   "What do you mean?" the blue eyed lad asks. The other lad with blue eyes shrugs and turns to his lunch.

   "Just that it isn't usually Harry to give out his number and-"

"Hey Louis." a high voice says sweetly and everyone looks at the girl standing behind Louis, hands on his shoulders. "Did you think of a date for out date?" Everyone at the table frowns, only the spoken to lad looks annoyed.

   "No, I didn't. I'm not going out with you." The girl pouts, what Louis can't see, because he doesn't look at her.

   "Why? We would be great together." Louis sighs and stands up to look at the las Harry doesn't know.

   "Because I'm fucking gay, Eleanor. I told you so many times that I like men. I like cock, I want to suck on big dicks." Harry chokes on his sandwich and Danielle sitting next to him gently slaps his back with a chuckle.

   Eleanors face turns red and she leaves. Louis groans and sits back down, earning amused looks from everyone, except Harry, who tries to breath normal again.