Two

"Now let me tell you about the groups at this school." Niall says while walking to a free table to sit and eat. It's lunch time and the cafeteria is already packed with students.

   So far no one recognized Harry and that relaxes him so much. He had his first class with Louis and well... This guy found his new person to annoy. Marcel. Harry really needed to focus so he wouldn't flip out. Luckily it worked, because the teacher noticed and called Louis out to go to the principal. Again. The older boy, he is 19 what Harry found out from Niall, wasn't happy about this. Niall also told Harry that Louis had to repeat this year, because he failed nearly every class last time.

   "It's nothing special. The popular girls," Niall says and points to a table on the other side of the room as they sit down. "The sport geeks," their table is right next to the one of the popular girls. "The actual nerds," he points to a table not too far away from them. "And-" he looks around making a long neck and in this moment someone slaps him on the back of his head.

   "Obviously is the paddy your friend, nerd." Louis says and laughs. Two boys and one girls chuckle too. Niall rolls his eyes.

   "And the 'popular guys' slash assholes." Niall says pointing behind him and putting the popular guys in quotation marks. He doesn't look up.

   "That hurt, paddy." one of the other boys claims in a fake hurt voice. Harry looks at them. He never liked those people. At his old school back in London he was popular, yes, but only because of his looks and later on because he is Harry Styles. He never really hung around the other 'popular' kids because they made fun of the 'unpopular' and Harry hates people like this. Well, greatly dislikes, he trys not to hate anything.

   "What are you looking at, nerd?" Louis snaps Harry out of his thoughts.

   "Don't call me that, Tomlinson." Harry hisses. He was always a little sensitive if someone was obviously mean to him and called him names. And Louis clearly means them as an insult.

   "Did you look at yourself? You are a nerd, nerd." he says with a laugh. His friends laugh too. Harry rolls his eyes already annoyed.

   If he gets hate from people on twitter or somewhere else he isn't hurt. Sometimes maybe a little, but most of the times those haters are some kids jealous of him and they wouldn't even have the guts to tell him those insults in the face. So he isn't really bothered by this. But he hates it if someone insults him without any reason. And he knows 'nerd' isn't that big of an insult, but Louis is calling him this even though he has no idea who Marcel really is.

   Harry is about to say something, as the big double doors to the cafeteria open and a bunch of girls in small outfits jump inside.

   "And the cheerleader." Niall says leaning over the table while looking at them. Harry has to turn around to see them.

   "Everyone, please sit down!" the girl in the front calls out loud. The people standing and waiting for their food sit down at the ground. Next to Harry someone sits down too and as Harry looks it's the girl from Louis' group.

   "You gonna like this, nerd." the girl claims, but smiles frankly at Harry. Harry smiles back. That wasn't meant as an insult.

   "Welcome to the new school year!" the cheerleader captain says and starts to count to four until a song starts. Harry groans, rolls his eyes and wants to disappear as he hears his own voice singing. Best Song Ever.

   "Don't even open your mouth, Payne." Harry hears Louis hiss. He can't stop a smile from forming on his lips. Could it be that Louis is a fan of him? Well, his other self Harry?