Thirteen

It's incredible how hot someone can get while rehearsal. The headlights shining at Harry while he is walking, jumping or prancing around on stage is just too much. That's why he decided to take a break. His shirt is sweated through in some parts so he gets in his dressing room to get rid of his shirt. But he realizes that he has no other clothes here he can wear except the clothes he will wear on stage. Harry can't run around in them yet. So he simply decides he will run around without a shirt. He is quite comfortable in his body, but because he doesn't want to run around completely naked on his upper body, he grabs a towel and throws it over his shoulders.

   As he leaves the dressing room he gets called over by Simon. A girl is standing next to him. With a frown on his face Harry goes over to Simon.

   "Harry, this is Devyn. Your girlfriend." Simon says as soon as Harry stops in front. He scans the girl curious, just like she scans him, but her eyes stop at his upper body and the tattoos for a second, before looking up. Harry smirks, because he caught her checking him out.

   "Hi." she says with a blush on her face. Devyn runs with her hand through her shoulder long brown hair.

   "So you agreed to fake date a gay singer?" She blushes even more. "Why?" he asks further.

   "Well, because I want to get to know you. You seem so friendly and like a good friend." Harry frowns and looks back at Simon.

   "You got me a fan as a fake girlfriend?" The man nods.

   "Yes, she'll be here tonight. That's the story how you met. You saw her at the meet and greet and you invited her to the party tomorrow night." Harry sighs and looks back at Devyn. She is pretty, he won't lie about that, but she is not a lad.

   She is not Louis.

   "Well then, nice to meet you." He gives her his hand with a smile.

   "You gonna see each other later today. How are rehearsals?" Harry nods with a deep breath.

   "Good, good. I'm gonna take a break for a moment." Now Simon nods and looks at his phone.

   "Remember to tweet about today. You can do it now, if you want. And remember we reduced to 500 people." Harry nods and Simon turns around, leaving with Devyn.

   The green eyes watch both leave. Why did a fan agree to fake date him, when she knows she has no chance with him? She probably wants to be famous and hopes Harry could give it to her. Well, she definitely will be in the news.

   As they close the door behind them Harrys eyes move to Louis, sitting with Liam, Zayn and Niall at the bar. He decides to join them.

   "Hey lads. What are you up to?" he asks, leaning on the counter next to Louis. Niall and Liam are on the other side of the bar.

   "Nothing much. Talking about school." Zayn answers as Louis just stares at his upper body. Harry chuckles.

   "Lou? You're drooling." The blue eyes shot up to Harrys green ones. The younger lad smirks at Louis' frown. "You're drooling all over yourself."

   Louis snorts. "I'm not. I looked at your tattoos." he claims, but Harry sees the blush on his cheeks.

   "You so were checking me out." Louis crosses his arms at Harrys accusation.

   "I wasn't!"

"Louis, you did. To a hundred percent." Liam says with a smile.

   With a quick motion of his hand Louis takes his glass of water and throws the transparent liquid at Liams face. Liam stares at him with opened mouth while the other try not to laugh