Twenty-Nine

That's the last chapter I have pre-written so from now on it'll take a little longer until I upload the next chapter...

Have fun reading, see ya

-

Harry wakes up again over half an hour later. He streches his arms and legs with a long groan before opening his eyes and meeting the blue sparkling ones of his boyfriend. The curly haired lad smiles and the other one returns the smile.

   "Morning, sleeping beauty." Harry sighs and sits up looking around. He frowns, because four people out of the seven are missing. It's only Liam, Louis and him. He quickly rubs his eyes trying to wake up a little.

   "Where is everyone?" he asks, voice sounding a little raspy from the sleep. He looks at Louis and Liam.

   "Gemma left shortly after you fell asleep again, claiming to be meeting a friend and we should tell you bye from her. Niall and Zayn left about ten minutes ago. We have no idea where they went and we agreed that we don't wanna know what they are doing." Liam looks at Louis, who nods agreeing. Both smile, because they know what is going on between the two. They are probably snogging somewhere, nothing more. Niall isn't that kinda guy who do's the nasty before they are even officially a thing.

   "And Steve?" Harry asks.

   "Well, Steve suddenly jumped out of his chair about five minutes ago and said 'It's coming! It's coming!' and ran out the room. We think he won't come back." Harry looks at Louis amused, because he used an high pitched voice to mimic Steve while wiggeling his hands up and down only moving his wrists.

   "You know why he suddenly left?" Liam asks and Harry stands up, nodding and stretching his arms. He catches Louis staring at his abdomen that's showing a little due to the fact his shirt got lifted up a little.

   "Yes, and Lou?" Louis' head snaps up and a faint blush colours his cheeks. "You never sounded or looked gayer than in that moment you mimicked a married man who got the news he's going to be a dad." Liam and Louis look at Harry a little shocked.

   "He's gonna be a dad?! That's great!" Harry nods and goes over to the sound mixer.

   "Somehwere here should be the... Aah!" He takes the keys, holding them up like a treasure. The only thing missing is the melody that is heared when Link opens an important treasur chest. "Let's get Niall and Zayn and get out of here."

"What's with recording the songs?" Liam asks with a frown as Harry pulls Louis up who groans a little due to the sudden movement of his legs, that are sore from being in the same position for the last thirty minutes.

   "We do it later, but I need to get out a little." Harry claims and looks at his phone. "And I wanna meet a friend of mine." He steps out of the studio into the hallway.

   "Any idea where they could be?" Liam asks and Harry shakes his head as an answer.

   "I have an idea how to get them here tho." He smiles at both lads. "Niall! We gonna go get food!" Liam and Louis already know that Niall loves food. That they learned in the two weeks they are somewhat friends now.

   It takes a few moments before a door just a little down the hallway opens and Niall runs out of it towards the three waiting lads. Zayn walks behind him, shaking his head in amusment, while the others chuckle.

   "I don't care what you did there," Harry says pointing at Zayn. "but if you hurt my little leprechaun, I will find you and I will kill you." He looks at the surprised and slightly shocked Zayn with a serious look on his face.