Thirty-Seven

That's the last chapter, but there will be an epilogue. I already started writing a new Larry/Niam fanfiction. I think I'm gonna publish the prologue for it before I uploade the epilogue of this story.

You probably noticed that it was pretty rushed the last chapters and well... It was, because I kinda lost motivation. That's what happens when I get no feedback...

Anyways, have fun with the chapter and I see you in the epilogue

(^^)/

-

It's thursday as Harry, Zayn and Niall sit at their usual table in the cafeteria. They are a little confused, because a projector is pointed at the wall opposite of them. The other students seem confused as well, as a familiar girl steps onto a table, asking for everyone's attention.

   "I don't wanna talk around the bush with you." Eleanor tells them. "I discovered a secret I think everyone wants to know about. It got confirmed by a trustworthy source." she continues and Harry's heart starts do beat faster. A picture appears behind Eleanor. A picture of Harry at some random interview a while ago. "This is Harry Styles we all know and love." What the actual fuck?! This can't be happening right now. "And this is Harry Styles with brown eyes and glasses. Familiar?"

   Harry looks to the cafeteria door as it opens. A camera team enters looking for something, better said someone.

   "So tell us, Marcel." Harry looks back up, Eleanor is now right in front of him. She spits out the fake name. "Are you Harry Styles?"

   Harry looks around nervously as the camera team is now at his table. A crowd built around them. He looks at Niall, searching for help, but he looks just as confused.

   "I take your silence as a yes, Harry." His head snaps up, glaring at the girl in front of him.

   "Yes," he says. "I am fucking Harry Styles. Are you happy now? Are you happy you fucked up my chance of getting my a-level done? Thank you very much, Eleanor." He gets up and walks past the people, leaving the cafeteria.

   "Harry?" The addressed lad looks up, glaring at the person. He only sees red.

   "Was it you?" he asks. Louis frowns confused. "Did you tell Eleanor about me?" Harry can't wait for an answer, because the camera team just leaves the cafeteria, calling for him.

   He turns around and starts running through the hallway and out of the building. He ignores Louis calling after him as he runs down the street.

-

"Mom?" Harry opens the door to the room Anne is in at the hospital.

   "Harry?" She sits up with a frown. "Don't you have school?" Harry gets inside and gets closer. "Honey, did you cry?" Anne opens her arms as she sees her son's red eyes. Harry let's his bag fall to the floor and hugs his mom.

   "They-they found out, mom." he sobbs into her shoulder as she trys to calm him down by stroking his back up and down. "E-everyone knows i-it's me." he continues.

   "What happened?" Harry takes a few deep breaths before sitting up. He pulls a chair next to his moms bed before biting his lip. How should he start?

   "I just gonna tell you the quick truth." Harry says, wiping his tears away. "Eleanor told the whole school I am me, Marcel is Harry, and got somehow a camera team that recorded the whole situation." There are again tears rising up in his eyes.

   "How did she find out?" Anne asks taking one of Harry's hands.

   Harry shrugs and looks at his mom. "I don't know. Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis are the only one that knew about me. Well, and the teachers. I doubt the teachers told her and same for Niall and Zayn." He bites his lower lip. "What if it was Louis?" he mumbles quiet.