Twenty

"Here we are." Paul announces as he stops the SUV in front of Louis' house.

   Harry decided to join the lads on their way back home. They brought everyone back to their house. First Niall, then Liam and Danielle and now Louis.

   "Why don't you come inside? For a tea?" Louis asks with a pleading look on the face.

   "Well, I would love to, but you have to seduce Paul here." Harry pats his bodyguards shoulder.

   "Paul? You can come in too. We should have some cookies and you obviously can get a tea too." Now Louis turns to look at the man pleadingly. Paul looks through the rear view mirror at Harry, who nods as subtle as possible.

   Paul sighs. "Fine. But not too long." Both lads look at each other with a smile before getting out of the car.

   Louis gets his duffle bag and pulls Harry towards the door before unlocking it.

   "Louis is home! And he brought guests!" the blue eyed lad calls out as he lets Harry and Paul in to close the door behind him.

   "Lou!" familiar voices call out and just a second later Harry sees the two twins run towards them. They ignore Harry and Paul while they run to hug their brother.

   "These are my Twinkies." Louis introduces the two looking up at Harry. He squaded down to hug the girls. "Phoebe and Daisy." he says pounting at the one.

   "Louis?!" another voice says and Louis looks surprised. He gets up and looks into the hallway before going into a room. Harry and Paul follow.

   "Mom?" he asks surprised and a little shocked as he sees his mother sitting in an arm chair. "You're out of hospital!" He goes to her and hugs her.

   Harry has to smile. He knows that Louis loves his mom and he was dead worried as she was in the hospital.

   "Now who is this?" she asks looking at Harry and Paul. Louis goes to Harry and takes his hand. They talked about telling their families about their relationship, so this is fine. They don't wanna keep secrets from their families.

   "That's Paul and that's Harry, my, uhm... my boyfriend." he explains quick and Harry feels his nervousness. He squeezes his hand gently to show Louis that he is with him and not going anywhere.

   "You mean Harry Styles? That singer you like so much?" As Harry looks at Louis with a smile he is red in the face. He just nods to answer his mom. "Can I talk to you alone for a second?"

   Louis looks at Harry and swallows heavy. "The Twinkies show you the kitchen. In the cupboard over the fridge are some biscuits and tea is in the little wooden box right of the ofen. Feel at home." Harry nods and pecks Louis cheek before leaving the living room to get to the kitchen with Paul.

   Harry wasn't in the Tomlinson houshold yet and he is a little shocked over the condition. Stuff is laying everywhere, but he guesses that what's happens when there are three lasses and a lad living here while their mother is in the hospital.

-

Louis

The lad watches Harry and Paul leave before he turns to his mom. He is happy that she is out of the hospital, but he knows the look on her face. She is about to tell him something he doesn't want to hear.

   "Would you come to me?" she asks and nods towards the chouch next to her. Louis obeys and sits down close to his mom.

   "What is it?" he asks nervous.

   "Are you sure about that singer?" Talking around the bush was never Louis' mom. She always said straight what she thinks.

   "Yes, why?" Louis frowns. Why shouldn't he be? He had a crush on Harry since what feels like forever.