Six

Through the whole supper Louis couldn't stop thinking about how similar Marcel and Harry Styles look. It is really weird, but why would Harry pretend do be a nerd? Harry lives in London with his family and he never posted something about moving. Well, the singer wasn't that active anywhere lately, but he is probably just busy writing songs and stuff. And the singer has amazing green eyes, Marcel has simple brown eyes.

   "Lou?" Daisy snaps Louis out of his thoughts and he looks at the las. "Can we get up and watch tv?" The older brother looks to Miss Howarth.

   "Can they?" Marcels mom nods with a smile.

   "Sure." she says. "Would you turn the tv on for them, Marcel?" The lad nods and he and the twins get up and leave the kitchen.

   "Thank you very much for supper, it was really great." Lottie speaks for the Tomlinsons. Louis just nods with a smile as his phone vibrates.

   He looks down to see a message from a unknown number. The lad unlocks the phone and can't hide a smile as he sees from whom the text is.

Hey Louis, it's me Mario. Jk, it's Harry :D You got home alright?

   The smiling lad looks up and sees Marcels phone on the table and the actually curly headed lad enters the kitchen.

   "I turned on some kids shows, I hope that's alright." he says and sits back down at the table across from Louis. His mother started putting the dishes in the dishwasher. Lottie helps her and they are talking.

   "Yea, it's alright." Louis answers and answers Harry, curious if Marcel will do anything.

Yea, I got home good. What about you?

   "Lou! Your boyfriend is on tv!" Marcel chokes on the tea he just sipped on at the words of Daisy. Louis eyes just widens in shock.

   "What?" The brother of the twins gets up and goes to them seeing some kids news.

   "He was seen entering the hospital where he sang for the kids on the cancer station. Isn't that lovely from him?" the news lady says with a smile as some footage is shown.

   Louis frowns as he notices a familiar face. "Paddy?" He gets slap on the back of his head and turns around surprised to see Marcel looking at the screen too.

   "That's my friend and he has a name." Louis scans the lads face, once again surprised about the familarities he shares with the singer that's on the news.

   "I don't-" he stops as his phone vibrates again.

   "Mom? I'm in my room." his classmate says out loud and leaves. That's Louis' chance. He ignores the message from probably Harry and follows the similar lad.

-

"So who are you?" Louis asks as he closes the door to Marcels room behind him. The taller lad jumps a little and turns around. He didn't notice how Louis followed him.

   "What do you mean?" He crosses his arms over his chest.

   "You look bloody similar to Harry Styles, so are you?" The boy groans annoyed and rolls his eyes.

   "No, I'm not! Why the heck would I be here if I would be him?" the lad says loud. "You ever heard of doppleganger? I hate to be the one from Harry Styles. He ruined my life, because of him I had to move here, because of him I straighten my hair to look not too similar to him. You think I love to get up early to burn my hair? No, I don't!" Louis actually steped back a little. "I freaking dislike this guy. With his decision to get famous, he ruined my life because all I get to hear is 'Wow, you look like Harry Styles.' Fun fact, I'm not! So leave me alone with this." Marcel turns away and Louis stands there a little overwhelemed. But he leaves the room, head hanging a little.