Twenty-Two

Because my phone apparently wants me to publish chapter twenty seven I'm currently working on, I'm just gonna upload this, because it would be super confusing if I'd upload a chapter that's way ahead of the last one...

Have fun :)

-

"What will you sing for me?" Simon asks the lads as they are on the little stage. The older man is sitting next to the principal pretty in the middle of the room. The girlgroup a few rows behind them. They already sang and Harry has to admit that they were good. He is sad that he knows that they don't really have a chance. Simon is going to 'work' with the lads, because how else could he show Harry how hard it apparently is to work in a boygroup?

   "Best Song Ever by Harry Styles." Liam answers into a microphone. They all got one and that makes Harry more nervous. His voice will be heared through the room and even clearer than how it would sound without a mic.

   He and Niall practiced bad singing before they came here. Simon gave them ten minutes to practice and no one really said anything about Harrys voice. Niall and Zayn just looked at him a little worried.

   "Okay, good choice, but don't think it will favor you." Simon says with a smile.

   "We would never." Louis says with a smile. Simon nods.

   "Then let's go." The lads nod and the oh so familiar music is playing.

   Sing bad, sing bad. Harry reminds himself before the first verse starts.

   "Maybe it's the way she walked straight into my heart and stole it. Through the doors and past the guards just like she already owned it." Harry pats himself on the shoulder mentally. That didn't sound too bad, but not too good either, just like he wanted. Would he sing too good they might recognize his voice, but if he sings too bad Liam and Louis and the girls will ask themself why he is here and gets this opportunity. He things no one noticed anything weird about his voice.

-

At the end both groups are on stage, Simon and Douglas between them.

   "You were both amazing." Simon claims. "A little work here and there, but both groups were really good." he says looking at both groups. "Sadly I have only time to work with one group." He turns from the girls to the boys. "Harry isn't that easy to handle." Harry scoffs and he rolls his eyes, but can't stop a smile. What can he say? He's still a teenager.

   "So my decision wasn't easy to make." Simon claims once more. Even though Harry knows that it will be them, he is kinda nervous.

   Simon takes a deep breath as he looks at both groups. "I'm gonna go with" He looks at the boys, then at the girls, back at the boys and girls again. "The lads." He turns and holds both of his hands towards the lads.

   Harry can't surpress a happy cheer as he turns to the person next to him a little surprised as this person jumps into his arms. Harry catches the person by the legs as he tumbles backwards a little.

   "Congrats guys!" He hears Douglas say and then both lads seem to realize who they are hugging so happy.

   Harry let go of the lad and both look at each other a little shocked.

   "I'm sorry." Louis apologizes and Harry can't hide a smile as he sees his cheeks blush. "I just got carried away." Harry nods.

   "It's fine." Harry claims with a little smirk, what makes Louis blush even more.

   "Lads, listen to me." Simon says and everyone turns to him again. The man looks serious at the five. The girls just left the auditorium. "The concert will be in four weeks. And you have to write your own songs. Two each. You have three weeks time for that, the last one will be practice, practice, practice." Harry thinks he just heared wrong.