Twenty-Six

It's late afternoon as Harry puts his duffle bag into the trunk of the black SUV. It's still Thursday and Harry will go back to London to start recording early tomorrow. Well, after he had brunch with Gemma, who called him after school. They gonna meet today and tomorrow. Catch up a little on each others lifes.

   Louis didn't talk to Marcel the rest of the school day. He drove him home, but no word was spoken in the car. It was an uncomfortable silence and both felt and knew it. Harry wanted to say something so badly, but he had no idea what. And so the only thing they said to each other was bye as Harry got out of the car.

   Harry goes back to the house to say goodbye to his mom. "I'll see you on Sunday." he says and hugs Anne. She returns the hug.

   "Be safe and call me. And tell Gemma I love her." Harry nods with a smile as he pulls back.

   "I will. Enjoy the house without me." His mom smiles as Harry kisses her cheek and gets back outside to the car.

   He jumps in sitting down at the backseat and buckles up.

   "Let's go back to London." he says as Paul starts driving.

   "I feel like a cab driver lately." the man behind the steering wheel claims with a smile.

   "Either that or chasing me. What do you prefer?" Paul looks through the rear view mirror.

   "Well, I can at least move more when I chase after you. And if I'm completely honest, I don't mind you running off, managment does. I know you're still a teen and you need to make your own mistakes." Harry smiles at the man. He just really really likes his bodyguard and he is maybe a little too annoying sometimes. Maybe he should start acting more adult... Nah, where is the fun in that?

   "Well, it's only a year, Paul." Harry says with amusement in his voice.

   "Yea, one year of driving back and forth between London on Doncaster every weekend. And sometime weekdays so you can meet your girlfriend." Harry sighs.

   "Fake girlfriend. Would managment allow me to come out, you wouldn't have this problem, because hey! My boyfriend is in Doncaster." Harry looks out of the window.

   Speaking of. Louis just stopped at a light with his little twins. They are probably walking home, because Harry saw them leave for a walk earlier.

   Louis eyes land on the black SUV, parked at the red traffic light and Harry sees the frown on his face. He slides down in the seat, praying Louis won't see him.

   "You know the windows are all tinted? It's not the first time you're in this car." Harry blushes, because he forgot that for a moment. He sighs and nods, getting back up slowly.

   "Yes, of course I know. Just don't wanna risk that he sees me." As Harry looks back at Louis, the lad is texting, but he looks up the second Harry's phone makes a noise.

   The singer takes it and sees the text message from Louis. The light turns green and Harry watches how Louis watches the car drive away.

Where are you right now?

   Louis asked Harry via text. Harry sighs as he answers with a lie.

Home, why?

Just saw a black SUV with tinted windows in Doncaster. Looked like yours...

You would tell me if you're here, right?

   Harry smiles, because he can see Louis pouting. Literally.

Of course I would, but I'm home in London. Can't wait for you lads to come back down here :)