Twenty-Eight

Harry leaves the recording booth with a smile. That's the last song he had to record by himself. Now Niall has to record guitar, then the vocals and that would be Olivia. Then History with all the lads, accept for Zayn and they are done.

   "This was really nice, Harry. You deserve a break." Steve says with a smile. Harry just walks over to the couch, where the lads are sitting, and his sister.

   He stops at one of the ends and just falls on top of Liam, Zayn and Louis. All three puff because of the sudden weight on them.

   Harry just groans. As much as he loves doing this, always singing the same song can get really annoying and exhausting. He sighs as Louis starts stroking gently through his curls.

   "Never. Stop." the singer mumbles, left cheek on Louis legs, face towards him. He closes his eyes as he breathes in the loved scent of Louis.

   "I think he is going to fall asleep." Harry hears Louis say quiet.

   "Let him. He worked the whole day and he told me he wrote songs the whole night. He barely slept." Steve says just as quiet. Harry feels himself drifting off into sleep. He doesn't fight it.

   The last thing he notices before being gone is a soft kiss that got placed on his brown curly head by Louis.

-

Louis

Watching Harry sleep on his lap is somehow really relaxing for the 19 year old lad. It calms him down as he gently runs with his fingers through the brown curls over and over again.

   "Lou? I really have to wee." Zayn says, sitting between him and Liam. As Louis looks at Zayns desperate face, he can't stop to chuckle.

   "If I learned one thing the last two weekends with Harold here, it is that he is a heavy sleeper." Zayn nods and he and Liam gently lift up Harrys legs and upper bodh so they can escape his weight.

   "Oh my god, I feel my legs! They are still alive!" Liam says, overreacting a little. Louis and the other chuckle, but stop as Harry makes an exhaling noise.

   The singer moves a little so he his rolled up in a little ball of Harry Styles. His head is still resting on Louis lap and the older one is not complaining. The young boy continues to sleep, while the older one just looks at him, a slight smile on his face, totally in awe.

   "So Niall." Steve breaks the silence. "You ready to record the guitar for Olivia?" Louis looks over to the blond head. He looks a little nervous, but nods.

   "You can do this." Liam says. He apperently saw the nervousness too. Niall just nods again and goes into the recording booth.

   Steve presses a button on the table in front of him that allows him to talk with Niall inside of the booth. "Just realx, Niall. You played the song many times now, you just have to do it once or twice." Steve says with a sympathetic smile.

   Louis turns his attention next to him, where Gemma just sat down. Both smile at each other as her eyes go to her younger brother.

   "I was serious as I told you not to hurt him. I hope you know that." She looks up and meets Louis blue eyes. The lad nods.

   "I know and I won't." he says truthfully. He would never hurt Harry in any way, at least not intentional. And he hopes he won't hurt im unintentionally either.

   Gemma sighs. "So who is Marcel?" Louis takes a deep breath and looks at Harrys relaxed facial features.

   "He saw the video?" He looks up with a light blush on his cheeks. Gemma just nods as respons. Of course he did. "Why didn't he say anything?" Now Gemma sighs.

   "Because he wants you to tell him. It's all about trust, Louis. He trusts you and he told me he is sure you gonna tell him about this Marcel guy today." Louis nods understanding.

   "I'm gonna tell him when he wakes up." Gemma puts her hand on his shoulder and looks into Louis' eyes for a moment. The lad knows she is about to say something important, so he focuses on her.

   "What I want you to know is that Harry really loves you. He does. And sadly I know my brother and I know there will be a time you will doubt him and his love towards you. Just know that he never talked about someone the way he does about you. Never before his eyes sparkled so happy by simply mentioning your name. He does love you and please Louis, always keep that in your mind."

   Louis is a little confused by Gemmas words, but he nods with a slight smile painted on his face. He is also flattered by her words. His eyes go back onto Harry's face. To Louis surprise his eyes are open and looking at his. Something is laying in his eyes. Is it sadness? Louis can't make it out.

   "Is she right?" Louis asks in a quiet tone and nods towards Gemma. Harrys eyes don't leave as he takes a deep breath and nods. A small smile appears on the older lads face as he leans down.

   His lips brush against Harrys. "Well, I love you too." Both smile as Harry pulls Louis down gently by putting his right hand at his neck. Their lips meet and both are suprised how in sync their lips are. It surprises them again and again how well their lips act together.

   "As much as I'm happy for you, I don't need to be part of my brothers love life." The boys seperate their lips and just smile.

   "Because the video of Marcel and I, he-" Harry interrupts Louis by pressing another three seconds kiss onto his lips.

   "You can explain me after I slept a little more, deal?" Louis smiles and nods.

   "Deal." Both smile as Harry suddenly gets up. "What are you doing?" Louis asks with a frown.

   "I don't wanna abuse you as a pillow." Harry claims, but Louis pulls him back, gently pressing his head on his lap.

   "I would be pissed if you wouldn't." Harry chuckles and shakes his head amused before grabbing one of the pillows putting it under his head and onto Louis' thighs, because to be honest, Louis is pretty slim and bones are not that comfortable to sleep on.

   Harry wraps his arms around Louis waist and exhales deepmy as he burries his face in Louis' shirt and abdomen. Louis just smiles and sighs as he watches Harry drifting back into sleep.

   Louis' smile fades as he thinks about Marcel. He feels guilty towards Harry and the nerdy looking lad, both. He avoided Marcel in school on Thursday and yesterday he wasn't even in school. Niall claimed he felt sick and stayed home. Louis didn't question it and he was honestly happy that he hadn't have to deal with Marcel. In this moment on Thursday, after they talked to Douglas and they stood in the hallway, Marcel apologizing for calling him Boo-Bear... In that moment Louis looked into the brown eyes and he noticed a touch of green in them an he thought they were really pretty. He saw Marcels eyes jump to his lips, but he didn't move. Louis felt the need to give in and kiss him, but then he suddenly saw Harry in front of him with a disappointed and hury look on his face. Before Louis could do something he would definitely regret, he ran off back to the cafeteria. He didn't explain anything to Zayn or Liam or Niall and just went off to his next class. Niall didn't say anything the next day, so Louis assumes Marcel didn't tell him. What should he have told him? Hey, Louis and I stared at each other, maybe nearly kissed, even, and then he ran off? He doubt Marcel would tell Niall that.

   But Louis couldn't stop thinking about the nerd. He has to admit that behind all the nerdy look Marcel could be some attractive lad. The girls and boys would love him if he would wear some other clothes than those nerdy stuff. Heck, Louis doesn't even know for sure if Marcel is gay, bi or straight or whatever. He just pulled that poor lad into his business. But Marcel didn't tell him no or anything. He agreed on being his fake boyfriend. He didn't say he is straight or something like this and he didn't seem to be disgusted by the kisses they shared. He actually seemed to have enjoyed them. Could it be possible that Marcel likes Louis more than their level of friendship, if you can call it that? But could it be that Louis feels a little attracted to the lad in nerdy attire too? He can't be. Louis has Harry and he loves him. He really does and he just can't let it happen. Louis doesn't want to hurt Harry nor Marcel in any way, but he has to keep the act up of dating Marcel, because of Eleanor. She stayed away from him for the last days. So that's good. At least something.