Thirty-Three

It's wednesday one week later. The boys have one week to finish their songs and two weeks until it's their big day. Last week Harry had to go down to London only for saturday. He had an interview and he had to be seen with Devyn. This week he has nothing. He can enjoy a weekend off, even though he has to study due to a test on monday.

   Louis and Marcel get along really well. For Harry it's great, but Louis feels more and more guilty every day he spends with the brown eyed nerd instead of Harry. He can't deny that there is something about Marcel that just won't let him stop thinking about him. Louis is really annoyed by himself. Why couldn't he see what a fun guy Marcel is sooner and decided to tease him instead? Maybe he would have realized that Marcel is a nice lad to be in a relationship in. Don't get him wrong, Louis loves Harry, so much, but being in a realtionship with a famous person who isn't allowed to be gay publically is though. He didn't see Harry the whole last week. They just texted each other or called. But when Louis is doing something with Marcel, he seems to kinda forget about his boyfriend in London. He feels bad for this. Really bad, but he can't stop the way he feels when he is with Marcel. Maybe it's because he is so similar to Harry. Not just his looks, also his character.

   "So we gonna meet up today for math?" Zayn asks as the four lads sit at a table in the cafeteria. It's lunch time and they are all eating the things they brought from hom.

   "Yea, we can go to me. My parents left for today and tomorrw." Niall claims, taking a bite from his sandwich.

   "Sounds good." Harry says with a smile, about to take a bite of his apple, but he stops himself. He raises an eyebrow. "Did you guys know that I have a secret talent?" he asks looking at Zayn, Liam and Louis. Niall obviously knows.

   The three lads frown. "What secret talent?" Liam asks curious. Harry smiles satisfied as he takes Liam's and Niall's apple too.

   He gets up and starts to... juggle!

   "Juggling? That's your secrest talent?" Zayn asks with an amused look on his face. A few other students turn to see what Marcel is doing. There are even some people who seem to take pictures or record it.

   Harry chuckles, just glancing at the lads before focusing back on the three apples in the air. "Yes, juggling!" he says excited.

   Louis smiles at the nerdy looking lad. He can't deny it's super adorable.

   "Zayn!" Harry says and throws one of the apples to the surprised lad. He doesn't catch it, it hits his shoulder and falls onto the table. "Niall!" The undercover singer does the same to his best mate, who catches the fruit.

   As he catches his own his friends and a few people who watched applaud him. Harry smiles and bows down in every direction.

   "Thank you, thank you. I'll be here everyday." he says as he sits down. He takes a bite of the red apple and yelps surprised as soft lips meet his.

   "Great show, Marcel." Louis says with a smile. Harry can't stop a blush from forming on his cheeks.

   They never really talked about their fake relationship, they just act as if they are a real couple. For Harry it's fine, for Louis it's fine most of the time, but sometimes he feels guilty.

   Harry is about to say something as his phone rings. He frowns as he takes it out of his pocket. The caller ID is unknown, but he accepts the call. "Hello?" he answers.

   "Is this Harry Styles?"

"Yes, it is. Who is there?" Harry frowns, ignoring the looks of his mates, just as confused as his own.

   "I'm Dr. Marten, Doncaster Hospital." Harry feels the colour drain out of his face. Why is the hospital calling him? "I sadly have to tell you that your mother, Anne Cox, was rushed to the hospital around thirty minutes ago." Harry feels his heart beat faster.