Eighteen

Three chapters in one day? I'm amazing! :D

-

"I called Louis and asked if he would like to join me." Niall explains as him, Harry and Louis sit at Harrys couch in his apartment.

   They just got back from the studio, it's close to midnight and Harry obviously lets the lads sleep at his place.

   "I obviously said yes, because I wanted to see you, Haz." Louis makes a long neck to peck Harrys lips. The smaller boy is cuddle on Harrys site, who has one of his arms over Louis and the other one as support on the arm rest of the couch. Louis is playing with Harrys fingers from the arm over his site.

   As Harry is about to say something, it knocks at the door. Everyone frowns as Harry gets up, letting Louis fall onto the couch.

   The lad goes and opens the door. He needs a second to realize who is standing in front of him.

   "Liam? What are you doing here?" He opens the door wider to let the lad inside. With him is Danielle, but Harry doesn't know her officially.

   "Well, I hope it's okay that I came down here. Danielle here," Liam puts an arm over the shoulder of the girl. "Wanted to meet you so badly and she was mad that I didn't bring her last weekend." Harry nods while scanning the two.

   "No, it's fine as long as you're okay with sleeping on the ground, because Niall got the couch." Harry moves with the couple to the living room.

   "Liam?" Niall and Louis say a little out of sync.

   "Hi lads. I hope I don't interrupt anything." They shake their heads.

   "You want something to drink?" Harry asks the two new arrivals.

   "Water?" Danielle asks and Liam nods indicating he wants the same. Harry nods and leaves to go to the kitchen.

   He isn't mad that Liam and Danielle are here and he will probably tell Danielle about Louis and him, but it's just super random that they showed up.

   "Can I help you?" Harry jumps a little and Louis can't stop a chuckle.

   "How about don't scare me?" Harry says with a smile, throwing a water bottle at him. Louis catches perfectly, what Harry comments with a roll of his eyes.

   "Don't act annoyed, you're impressed." Louis says as they walk back to the others.

   "Blah blah blah, you're impressed." Harry mimicks Louis as he puts five glasses in the table. Louis shows him his tongue. "Oh wow, how grown up you are." Harry says crossing his arms.

   "How grown up you are." now Louis mocks the taller lad. Harry shakes his head before stepping over the couch table without a problem, now hovering over the older lad a few inches.

   "What was that?" Louis eyes jump to Danielle. "I think we can trust her." Harry mumbles before leaning down kissing Louis.

   "Get a fucking room!" Niall throws a pillow at the two love birds. Harry looks at him.

   "That's my apartment. I could rip off his clothes right now and here, Niall and you couldn't stop me." Liam, Niall and Danielle look at Harry shocked. "I'm kidding. I'm not doing it with audience." Harry steps away from Louis, who slaps his arm. His eyes go to the blue ones.

   "What the heck, Harold?!" he says, face red like a tomato. Harry chuckles and ruffles through the smaller lads hair.

   "I. Am. Kidding." he says again before turning to Danielle. "I hope you can keep that little secret." She looks confused at the singer.