Fourteen

"Do you lads even have somewhere to stay for the night?" Harry asks while looking through his closet to find something for Liam and Louis to wear. It shouldn't be that hard, because Louis is slightly smaller than him and Liam is about the same height.

   "Not really." Zayn answers, sitting on the bed next to Niall. Liam and Louis are standing around. Harry doesn't want them to get his bed or chairs wet.

   "So I bet you just thought you could sleep here, am I right Niall?" He looks over his shoulder to smile at his irish friend, who blushs a little.

   "Yea, I kinda hoped so." Harry gets three sweatpants and three sweaters.

   "You lads can be happy I'm such a nice guy. Of course you can stay here." The singer turns around and smiles at the three lads. Louis slept here before, so he will this night too obviously.

   Harry gives one of each clothing object to Liam and Louis. He will change too, because his jeans are still wet and the button up reminds him too much of Marcel.

   "Here you go." he says and puts his clothes on the desk that's standing in front of the big window.

   He loves to sit there, looking at London and thinking about lyrics. Most of the time he writes his songs himself, but there are some songs written by others. Harry was always looking over their shoulders though.

   "We have an hour and a half before I have to be back at the bar." Harry tells them as he starts to unbutton the shirt. He frowns as he sees the stairs of the lads, except Nialls. "What? You never change clothes in front of friends?" He looks at each one for a moment. "I'm not gonna strip down completely. And if you want, the bathroom is right across from the bedroom." he says pointing outside.

   Louis and Liam exchange a look before Louis pulls off his shirt. Harry smiles at the well built upper body of the lad.

   "You're drooling." Louis mocks Harry trying to do his voice from a while back as he stared at Harry.

   Harry looks up with a smirk. "I know. Let me admire my boyfriends body." He hears a groan from Liam who is putting on the sweater.

   "Please stop. Or give me a bucket to vomit in." All five can't hide a smile as Liam, Louis and Harry change their clothes.

-

"You gonna need those." Harry says and gives sunglasses and snapbacks to Niall and Louis. Both frown.

   "Why?" Louis asks and Harry puts on a beanie, hiding his curls.

   "Well, if you want to eat pizza in peace, then I would put them on." He slides his sunglasses on his nose. "You both were in the news with me. If they recognize you, they will recognize me. Then you can wave your peaceful pizza eating goodbye and you don't want this Niall."

   Niall loves eating. And Niall knows how it can be when fans recognize Harry. He is still devastated that he couldn't finish the pasta, because they had to leave due to so many fans and paps not leaving them alone. It's weird that back then no one cared about Niall. Now they do though.

   "Fine. We'll be undercover." Niall mumbles, putting on one the snapback Harry gave him and taking the pair of glasses. Louis does the same.

   Now they can make their way back to Paul, who is waiting in the car.

-

It is insane how many people showed up to the venue. Harry doesn't know exactly how many, but Liam and Zayn texted Louis there are more than 500 as they went to take a look.

   Harry is curently getting fixed, that means he gets a little make up in his face and his curls get made even curlier and fluffier. While that he warms up is voice by doing some weird sounds.