Twenty-One

Even though you didn't get the five votes I asked for, I wanna update the story...

So here ya go

-

Harry gets his keys from the duffle bag. He is still in Harry clothes and prays to god Louis isn't looking outside and sees him. That would be weird and he has no idea what excuse he could use. There isn't actually one single believable one.

   He finds the key and opens the door in a quick motion. The duffle bag falls onto the floor as Harry gets rid of his shoes.

   "Mom? I'm back from London." Harry says loud as he walks to the first room, the living room. "Paul and I got everyone home safe and I think I-" he stops himself and his heart stops beating as he doesn't see his mom, but someone other familiar standing in the living room.

   The other lad looks just as shocked at Harry as Harry at him. "Zayn?" the singer asks.

   "H-harry?" Zayn stutters as he scans the boy up and down. Now it hits Harry. He is indeed Harry, not Marcel. "What the fuck is going on? I thought Marcel lives here? And you in London?" His eyes get wide as he realizes the truth. "You are Marcel!?" Zayn starts walking towards Harry, probably to leave.

   "Wait, Zayn, let me explain!" The curly haired lad stops Zayn by stepping in the hallway and making no space for him to leave.

   Zayn looks angry at Harry. "What? That you tricked all of us? Does Louis know? I bet he loves to hear-"

"Zayn, please!" Harry says pleadingly. "Let me explain, please. Just ten minutes. You can decide after that if you go and tell Louis." Zayns jaw tensens, but he sighs.

   "Fine. Ten minutes." he agrees and Harry breathes out relieved as he leads Zayn up to his room to tell him the whole story.

-

"I just never thought I would fall in love with Louis, because of how he treats me as Marcel, but I did and I wanna tell him all of this, but I need to wait for the right moment." Harry finishes explaining the whole situation.

   Zayn sighs and runs with his hands through his dark hair. For the first time that they are here in Harry's room he looks at the younger lad.

   "Fine, I let you tell him." Harry sighs even more relieved.

   "Thank you Zayn. Please keep it for yourself." He nods again.

   "So you bought new clothes, contact lenses to hide your green eyes and you straighten your hair every day?" Harry nods. "And you have to drive down to London to keep up the image of dating Devyn?" Again nodding from Harry. "So on Monday you were so tired because-"

"Because I didn't sleep at all due to being on the party with Devyn, driving back here and not wanting to miss school, yes." Harry finishes for Zayn. Zayn exhales long.

   "You have a life, mate." he claims and Harry just chuckles.

   "A life I choose to live." Harry says with a smile. Then he remembers something. "Why were you here anyways? And where is my mom?" Zayn smiles.

   "Your mom tried calling you that I'm here and she has to leave for work or something." Zayn explains. That's why she called as Harry was at Louis'. He should have answered the call, but well. He can't change it now. "And I was here hoping you could explain something in math to me again." Harry frowns.

   "Why not Niall?" Zayn chuckles.

   "Well, he was in London and I didn't know when he would be back and to be honest... Niall kinda sucks at explaining." Both lads chuckle. That's true, Niall isn't the best at explaining stuff.