Fifteen

Harry sits down in the car while exhaling deeply. He just signed around two hours and talked to fans even longer after the show did end. The singer lost track of time, only thing he nows is that he is tired and just wants to sleep.

   Niall, Liam and Zayn said after one hour that he was signing that they wanna leave. Harry trusted Niall with his key, telling him to give it to the receptionist when he got in. And he told them to feel at home, but he would be thankful if his apartment would be still standing when he comes home.

   The three lads left, Louis wanted to stay, and Harry continued signing things and taking pictures and talking. Nearly every third person said how sad they are to hear from Marry-Ann and that they are sorry. It was really cute and nice, but it just made Harry sadder. He wasn't really showing it though, when the person wasn't mentioning Marry-Ann.

   Now Harry is just happy to sit in the car and knowing he is home in a bit to sleep. He looks over to Louis, who can barely keep his eyes open.

   Without hesitation he unbuckles himself and scoots over to sit right next to Louis. There he buckles up again and meets his blue eyes. Both smile tired.

   "Hey, I know it's not the right moment to do so, but there won't be another one." Harry starts. He thought about Louis and him as he pretended to be amazed by Devyn.

   Louis looks worried, suddenly seeming more awake now. "What is it?" Harry sighs.

   "Are you sure you wanna be my boyfriend?" Louis frowns at this question.

   He nods. "Yes, why do you ask?" Harry runs with his hand through his hair breathing deeply.

   "Because I'll be dating, fake dating a girl. And you can't tell anyone about us being together. That's really hard. Hell, todays was hard for me. I just wanted to hug you as I got the news about Marry-Ann. And as you got me water while I was signing, I just wanted to kiss you as a thanks."

   Louis looks down at the floor of the car before up at Harrys green eyes. A slight smile on his face.

   "I know it's gonna be hard, but I want to do this. I could come down to London once in a while and when you're free you could come to Doncaster." A smile plays on the taller lads face as he nods.

   "That would be nice." he mumbles. "So you really wanna do this? Date me in secret? Not able to call me your boyfriend in public? Hours away from each other?" Louis chuckles and just kisses Harry for a few seconds.

   "Yes, I'm sure." Harry smiles at him relieved as the older lad lays his head on the younger ones shoulder.

   Harry presses a gentle kiss on the brown straight hair and smiles. He wants to close his eyes so badly, but Louis and Paul wouldn't be able to wake him up. If he is that tired, no one can stop him from sleep, when he falls asleep.

-

"Did Niall bring my apartment key down here?" Harry asks the receptionist. She looks around and smiles at him.

   "Yes, here it is." she answers in a sweet voice, giving him the key.

   "Thank you very much." Harry takes the key. "Have a good night." he says and turns around.

   "Thank you, same for you." Louis and Harry make their way towards the lift.

   Inside Louis leans against the taller lad eyes closed. Harry puts his arm around the smallers waist.

   "I hope my apartment is still standing." Louis snorts.

   "I bet it's just your apartment that burned down. The fire or explosion or whatever was like 'Nah, that's not Styles apartment, let them live.'" Harry smiles down at his boyfriend. Never in a hundred years he thought he would call Louis Tomlinson, the lad who is making fun of his other half, his boyfriend. But he is happy with him. Well, Harry is happy with him. Marcel is most of the time annoyed, but from now on probably not anymore.