Four

She has cancer for two years now and... And she is slowly giving up. I-I don't wanna lose my baby girl.

   Again and again Harry hears the voice of the teacher as she slightly sobbed, but tried to cover it up in front of the students. He sees her tear filled eyes when ever he closes his eyes so he keeps them open, staring at the ceiling of his room.

   After school as Harry and Niall made their way to Nialls car a teacher stopped them. The taller lad didn't know her yet, but Niall told him she is their science teacher. She explained that her daughter has cancer and is giving up. Harry told her he isn't able to go there, but said he could text her on twitter if the girl would tweet the story at him.

   And that what just happened. Marry-Ann, the girl tweeted him the story. Shortened to fit it in two tweets.

   Harry groans and grabs his phone and dials the number of his irish mate. He answers as he grabs a plain white t-shirt and some black skinny jeans.

   "What's up, mate?" Niall says in his adorable irish accent.

   "Could you come bring me to the hospital? I need to see Marry-Ann and give her hope." He stops as he pulls the shirt over his head. "I can't stop thinking about her."

   Niall snorts amused as a knock is heared on the younger lads door. He looks confused to the piece of wood as a blond head pops in with a smile.

   "I'm already here." Harry hears Niall say through the phone and in person. He smiles as he grabs a beanie and dark sunglasses to hide his identity. Both hang up and go downstairs. "I knew you would want to go there." Harry smiles as he puts on the beanie and sunglasses.

   "You're the best, mate." the singer says while putting on his shoes. "Mom? Niall and I have to go somewhere!" Harry says and both leave before his mother sees that Harry is Harry and not Marcel. She would ask questions and Harry is rather aweful with making up something on the spot.

   As Niall starts driving, Harry smiles at him. He buckles up and sees Nialls guitar in the back of his car.

   "Why did you know I want to go even before I decided to go?" Niall snorts and looks at Harry for a second.

   "You knew it all the time. I saw it in your eyes as Wood told you Marry-Anns story." Harry smiles at the boy and ruffles through the blond hair.

-

Around fifteen minutes later Niall stops the engine at the hospital and Harry and he get out of the car. The blond one locks the car after he got his guitar and so both make their way to the front entrance.

   Inside they go to the reception and Harry feels a few eyes on him. It makes him nervous. Fans crushing him and paparazzi surrounding him is the last thing he wants. He wants to meet the girl, give her hope and maybe sing a little. That's why Niall is here and brought his guitar. And yes, because Harry has no car even though he could buy a few. He has no drivers license. He doesn't need it, because he always gets driven by someone.

   "Hi, could you may tell me the room number of Marry-Ann Wood?" Niall asks while Harry bounces nervously with his foot.

   "Are you a family member?" the young woman asks with a smile.

   "No, but I went to school with her." The woman behind the desk smiles.

   "I'm sorry, if you're not a family member I can't let you in and her parents haven't allowed anyone else." Harry sighs and takes off his sunglasses. The woman seems to recognize him. "Oh my god."

   Harry smiles "So you know me." The woman nods with a smile. "She tweeted me and I was around here and thought I'd stop by to say hi." Harry tells the woman. She smiles, but shakes her head.