Epilogue

Harry is pacing around the room. To say he isn't nervous would be a big fat lie, obviously. He is extremly nervous and he doesn't even really know why.

   "Harry!" The green eyed lad gets stopped by someone getting in front of him and putting their hands on his shoulders. "Stop running around. Why are you so freaking nervous?" the irish accent asks.

   "I just am, Niall. It's been nearly a year that I performed, had an interview and was on live tv. I just am." The door opens as Harry finishes and both look towards it.

   "Is our celebrity freaking out?" the boy asks teasingly.

   Harry crosses his arms and pouts. "Shut up." he mumbles. Niall steps aside, letting the other lad take his place.

   "Come here, Hazza." Harry gets pulled into a hug that he returns immediately with a sigh that relieves some of the nervousness.

   "Why aren't you nervous, Boo?" he asks, pulling away with a pout. Louis smiles and kisses Harrys pout away.

   "I am, we all are. Liam is currently calming down Zayn in the other dressing room." Harry sighs and nods.

   The door opens again and Paul looks inside. "You're on in five." The three lads nod.

   "So we should probably go?" Niall asks and Harry nods.

   "Let's get the other two and go." They leave the room and get greeted by the two missing faces of the group.

   "You ready?" Liam asks with a nervous smile. They all nod and make their way to the stage.

-

"Nearly a year ago he was here and performed this very song. Today he is back with four mates, performing the same song. Here is Night Changes performed by One Direction!"

   The music starts and a spotlight turns on so only Zayn on the far left is seen as he starts singing.

   "Going out tonight, changes into something red. Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress. Everything she never had she's showing off."

   A second light turns on and shows Liam on the far right as he sings his part.

   "Driving too fast, moon is breaking through her hair. She's heading for something that she won't forget. Having no regrets is all that she really wants."

   A third light goes on, lighten up the person in the middle, Harry, as it's his turn. The other lads doing the harmony.

   "We're only getting older, baby, and I've been thinking about it lately does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes? Everything that you've ever dreamed of disappearing when you wake up, but there's nothing to be affraid of even when the night changes. It will never change me and you."

   For the last part he looks at the lad between him and Zayn as a spotlight shines on him. Louis' angelic voice fills the room and Harry just smiles fondly as he sings.

   "Chasing her tonight, doubts are running 'round her head. He's waitin', hides behind her cigarette. Heart is beating loud and she doesn't want it to stop."

   The fifth light turns on so all boys are seen now as Niall sings his part.

   "Moving too fast, moon is lighting up her skin. She's falling doesn't even know it yet, having no regrets is all that she really wants."

   It's again Harrys turn as his eyes stay fixed on Louis'.

   "We're only getting older, baby, and I've been thinking about it lately does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes? Everything that you've ever dreamed of disappearing when you wake up, but there's nothing to be affraid of even when the night changes. It will never change, me and you."