Eleven

Louis can't believe it. He just kissed Harry Styles. And Harry was the one kissing him first. Thirty minutes ago he was waking up on his couch and he decided to make pancakes. Everything was good, well he shattered a cup, but otherwise it was good. Then he sang Half A Heart, was totally in thoughts as Harry suddenly started singing along and then... Well, then he said something about he knows what is missing and then he pecked the olders lips. Harry apologized, but Louis did the only thing he could think of. He kissed him back.

   Now the younger lad is in his bedroom. He needed to call Simon. Is he going to tell him about the kiss? And what does this mean now? Are they like... a thing?

   To distract himself he turns on the tv in the living room. Some news magazine is playing, but Louis isn't looking. He just wants the noise.

   "Is Harry Styles into lads?" Now they have his attention. "After an interview he had in Doncaster, where he sang for kids with cancer the day before, he told us what he was looking for in an potential girlfriend." she continues and Louis' blue eyes are glued to the picture of Harry and Niall in the hospital. "He told us, it's important that he can hold a conversation with him, yes you heared right, him. Because of that and the absence of a girlfriend since he is in the public eye let to the conclusion of some people thinking that the singer might be gay." Louis sips on the tea he made himself while watching different pictures and clips of Harry. "Yesterday he was spotted with Louis Tomlinson, a lad and classmate of Harrys friend Niall Horan with whom he sang in the hospital." Pictures from yesterday are shown. How the taller lad whispers in his ear to ignore the paps and how he put his hand on Louis back to lead him to the car. "Before that he was seen in a small café, chatting with the 19 year old lad. That makes Louis two years older than Harry is." It's now back to the woman, next to her a picture of Louis and Harry.

   "It's scary how they find out stuff about you." Louis jumps and turns around. Harry is standing a little away, arms crossed, eyes on the screen. "That's a down side of being in the public eye. They care so much about you, no matter what." His green eyes move to Louis and a smile is forming on his lips.

   "It kinda is scary." Harry comes closer to the lad on the couch, looking down at him.

   "I hope you don't wanna run off now." he says quiet and Louis smiles.

   "I'm not that easy to get rid off, Harold." he says with a smirk. Harry puts his hands left and right of Louis' body on the rest.

   "Well, I'm kinda happy about this." Louis smirks and grabs Harry by the shirt, pulling him down and pressing his lips on the ones of the singer.

   Harry loses his balance and he falls foreward, falling on top of Louis. Their lips didn't leave the other ones, but they have to break the kiss as a knock is heared. Both frown, but Harry gets up.

   "Don't." Louis complains, grabbing Harrys wrist. The younger one looks at him with a smile.

   "I have to go, Lou. Maybe it's important."

"But maybe not?" Harry chuckles and goes back to Louis to press a kiss on his nose.

   "I'll be right back." With that Harry goes to his door, a smile plastered on his face, just like on Louis'.

   Harry frowns confused at the man in front of him.

   "Paul? It's-" he looks at his phone for the time. "10am. Aren't I supposed to be at the venue at 3 or something?" The lad lets Paul in and closes the door.

   "Niall and the other lads will be there in an hour. So get ready to leave." There is a huge question mark over Harrys head as he follows Paul to the living room.