Thirty

Harry sits down in the grass, breathing heavier than usual.

   "Harold, don't pretend to be exhausted." Louis stops in front of him, looking down while putting his hands on his knees. He is breathing heavier too, not as much as Harry though.

   "With my knowledge and understanding of the football game, I feel like I should be a lot better at football." Harry says changing his voice a little while looking at Louis with a small smile on his lips.

   Louis chuckles and stands up straight, walking towards Harry. "You weren't that bad. I actually thought you would be wo-" He gets interrupted by Niall slamming into Louis' back. Both fall directly onto Harry.

   He bursts out laughing at the shocked face of the older lad. "Shit, I'm sorry." Niall apologizes as he gets up. Louis looks at Harry with a frown, not getting up even though Niall is on his feets again.

   "Why are you laughing, Harold?" he asks, pushing himself up on his hands, left and right from Harry and staring down at the curly head.

   The longer lad just smiles as his laughter calmed down. He lifts his right hand and places it on Louis' left cheek. He gently strokes over his cheekbone.

   "You just looked funny as you fell. Your face all-" He pulls a grimace that somewhat resembles the face Louis did as he fell onto him.

   Louis jumpd up with an overdramatic gasp. "I did not look like that, Harold!" He crosses his arms as Harry starts laughing again, sitting up criss cross.

   "You totally did." the green eyed lad says. He holds his right hand up for Louis to pull him up. With a roll of his blue eyes, but a smile on his lips he takes his boyfriends hand and pulls him up.

   "We should leave soon if you wanna finish the songs." Both look to the side. Paul is standing there, arms crossed, a slight smile on his face as he scans the teens.

   Harry looks at his phone and nods. They were here for ninty minutes, longer than the singer intended to. "Yea, we should say bye to Ed." The curly head looks up to Louis, who nods.

   "Zayn? Liam?" Louis calls for the other two, since Niall is still standing close to them. The other two lads are jogging towards their mates.

   "Let's say bye to Eddy and head back to the studio." Harry says nodding towards the stage, where the ginger singer is talking to one of the staff.

-

After saying bye to Ed Sheeran they got back to the car. Some fans where standing around it, calling for Harry to take a picture with them or give them an autograph. Paul just pushed him gently to the car.

   The bodyguard curses under his breath as some of the fans stand right behind the car as he wants to back up. Harry sighs and presses a button on the ceiling of the car. The window on the roof opens and he climbs on the seat to look outside. He ignores Paul telling him to get back inside.

   The girls, and few boys, scream as Harry smiles at them. "Hey, you wanna have a album from me soon?" the singer simply asks and gets positive responses. "I thought so." He giggles for a moment. "If that, please step away from the car so we can leave. The lads and I have to get back to the recording studio to finish the album for you." The kids step away and Paul uses the opportunity to back out of the parking space and drive away. Harry waves at his fans and thanks them before he gets back inside.

   He gets smiles from his mates that he just returns as he closes the window again. He is sitting in the middle row, next to him on the left is Louis and then Liam. Zayn and Niall are in the back.