Nineteen

After Harry went to get ready for bed in the bathroom, he goes back to his bedroom. He smiles at the sight. Liam and Danielle are cuddled up at the top half of the bed. Niall is somehow all over the place, his hand on Louis neck. Louis is balled up, hugging one of the big pillows. It is a beautiful view.

   The curly haired lad sighs and turns off the light before going into his living room. So he guesses he has to sleep on the couch. But his couch is comfy too so he doesn't mind.

   Harry turns on the telly, volume low. He doesn't know why, but when he sleeps on his chouch, he needs the quiet sounds of the tv in the background or he won't be able to fall asleep.

   The not that tired lad gets a pillow and a blanket before he lays down, eyes on the telly screen with some soap playing.

   "Hazza?" The addressed sits up and looks to the bedroom door. There is a sleepy looking Louis, rubbing his eye.

   "Hey, did I wake you?" Louis shakes his head as he makes his way over to the couch.

   "Why are you still awake? You sent the songs to Simon half an hour ago." Louis says plopping down on the couch next to Harry.

   "Well, I got ready for bed and I just had to listen to the song once more." Harry explains.

   The two lads lay down on the couch, Louis half ontop of Harry the other half between Harry and the rest of the couch. Harrys arms are wraped around the smaller lads waist, Louis' hands are at Harrys bare chest.

   "Are you sure you want me on that track?" he asks quiet as Harry starts stroking his hand lightly up and down on Louis' upper arm.

   "Yes, I am. You have an amazing voice, babe." Harry answers.

   "I just don't like my own voice." the smaller lad mumbles.

   Harry breaths deeply. "I didn't like my voice at first at all. I hated to hear myself on whatever recording device. At some point you get use to it." Harry explains. "Believe me, you really have a great voice and I could listen to it all day long." Louis started to draw patterns on his boyfriends bare upper body.

   "I actually love to sing." the blue eyed lad admits.

   "I saw that. It was great watching you record, because you were really into it." Louis snorts. "To change the topic. We gonna study tomorrow. Do the others need to study too?" The smaller lad groans annoyed.

   "Niall, yes, but I don't wanna study. I wanna spend time with my boyfriend." Harry can practically see Louis pout. He can't see it tho, because Louis head is under Harrys.

   "When we study you can spend time with me. And remember that we go to the cinema tomorrow anyways." Harry stops for a moment and continues as Louis doesn't answer. "And I want that my boyfriend has good grades." Louis sighs.

   "Fine, we study tomorrow." he gives in. "How were you in school?"

   And so the two lads talk about everything and nothing until they decide to get at least a little sleep when the clock hit nine am.

-

"Yea, I get you and we go together into the cinema." Harry tells Devyn the plan on the phone.

   "I'm so excited to finally meet your boyfriend." she says happy. Harry can see the big smile on her face.

   His eyes go to the lad sitting on his bed, biting on a pencil, math stuff in front of him. Louis actually didn't bring anything. Those are Nialls notes, who is trying to explain something to Louis.