Nine

Thursday and friday went by fast. Zayn, Louis, Niall and Harry met up on thursday afternoon to do some math. Louis is still a jerk towards Marcel, but not Niall. Because Niall is Harrys friend and he would probably tell Harry if Louis was mean to him.

   Louis and the british singer texted each other a few times and it made Harry happy when Louis got a text from him in school and just started smiling like a bean. Both can't deny that they crush a little for each other, but where would this lead? Louis dislikes Marcel a lot so what would happen if he finds out Harry is Marcel? He probably would be mad, because Harry lied to him. Well, and Marcel too. And Niall.

   As Harry steps out of his house, a suitcase in one of his hands and trying to be as sneaky as he can, he gets another text from Louis. He puts the suitcase in the trunk of the car and closes it before pulling out his phone.

How long til you get me?

   Harry smiles and answers him quick before getting to the door.

Ten minutes. Maybe twenty, be ready :)

   The singer gets to the door of the car and looks over to Louis' house. He smiles and gets inside.

   "In around fifteen minutes we get Louis, okay?" Harry says closing the door. Paul looks through the rearview mirror.

   "Are you sure about that lad? He hates you as Marcel." the curly haired lad sighs and buckles up.

   "Yes, I am. If not I have your number and you know where he lives." Paul starts the car and smiles.

   "You're right, but be careful okay?" Harry nods and leans back as he pulls his legs up to sit criss crossed.

-

The door opens and sparkling blue eyes meet sparkling green ones.

   "Hi Lou." Harry greets the lad with a genuin smile. The older lad sits down and buckles up, smiling bright while Paul puts his suitcase in the trunk.

   "Hi. I'm super excited for London." Louis claims and Harry just can't stop smiling at him.

   "Me too. I already thought of places I could show you." he admits with a slight blush.

   "Remember to call Simon when you're at the apartment, Harry." The lad rolls his eyes at his bodyguard and leans back.

   "Yes, I know. You will remember me every hour anyways." Paul snorts.

   "Louis, could you be so nice and remind Harry once in a while to call Simon? Otherwise he will forget." Louis smirks at Harry.

   "Sure, I will." Harry scans Louis sceptical as he turns to look out of the window. The curly haired lad raises an eyebrow, but looks out of the window too. "Oh, by the way." Harry turns back to Louis who has a quite serious look on his face. "You have to call Simon, Harold." The younger lad groans annoyed and slides down in his seat.

   "Stop! I will call him!" he complains and puts his arm over his face. "And don't call me Harold." he mumbles in his arm.

   "What was that, Harold? I couldn't catch that Harold." Harry sits up straight in a second and glares at Louis. Well, he tries. He can't stop the smile.

   "I swear, Louis, I will-"

"MAYBE IT'S THE WAY SHE WALKED STRAIGHT INTO MY HEART AND STOLE IT!" Everyone in the car jumps at the sudden noise.

   Harry grabs his phone and answers the call. "Niall? What's up?" He hears his mate chuckle on the other side of the phone.

   "You still didn't change my ringtone, did you?" the irish lad says amused.