Ten

"This is really cute." Louis says looking around the little café. The two lads make their way to a table a little in the back, not really seen from outside.

   "My sister and I found it on our first day here in London a year ago." Harry tells and sits down, Louis across from him.

   "Right, you are originally from Cheshire?" The curly haired lad smirks.

   "Someone's a fan, well isn't he?" Harry mocks with a wiggle of his eyebrows and Louis blushs really bad.

   "Yes, I am and I am proud of it!" he says with a chuckle and the singer smiles. Still with a blush on his cheeks the blue eyed lad drinks some tea. "I, uhm, actually have a question." He puts down the cup of tea and looks at his hands.

   "What is it?" Harry asks curious, scanning the lad. Louis has really gorgeous eye lashes and the way his hair falls...

   "Maybe I'm just interpreting something wrong, but at this interview in Doncaster, you-"

"I said him, not her." Louis looks up for a moment, nods and looks back down. "You wanna know if that was a mistake or if I meant it?" The brown hair jumps up and down slightly.

   Louis looks up as he hears Harry sigh and move in his chair. "Can I trust you?" The older one nods and so does Harry. "It was a mistake." Louis face gets a little sad at this and Harry can't stop a smile. "But I am gay." The blue eyes shot up and the singer feels his cheeks turn red.

   "What?" Harry chuckles.

   "I know, Harry Styles likes boys? That's not possible." he makes a mocking voice before leaning foreward, arms on the table and looking into Louis eyes. "That's why managment doesn't want anyone to know. They know I'm gay and everyone close to me knows, but they are worried my new album won't sell good if I'd come out." Louis sighs and gives him a sad smile.

   "I'm sorry. That's probably though." Harry sighs and leans back.

   "It is, but what can I do? I signed a contract and I have to do what they say. As long as they say it's bad for business, they can tell me to not date a guy." Louis nods understanding. "At least not publically." Now the older one frowns.

   "What do you mean? Not publically?" Harrry plays with the spoon in his tea.

   "Exactly that. If I would meet a guy and fall in love with him, management couldn't stop me being with him. Even if they say I'm not allow to hold hands with him in public or kiss him or just tell him how I feel with fans around." the singer says feeling his heart ache.

   "So you would date him secretly? Behinde the scenes?" Harrys curls bounce up and down just like before with Louis' while he continues stirring the tea. "Is there... someone?" It took a lot for Louis to asks this. His heart could be shattered in a second.

   Harry looks up at the blue eyed lad. "Maybe." he says with a shrug and a faint smile, keeping his eyes on Louis'.

   "Oh my god, Harry Styles!" Both lads look up to see a girl with bright eyes.

   "Hi." Harry says with a smile. "What's your name?" The girl has tears in her eyes as she made her way to her idol.

   "Xenia. I'm a huge fan and oh my god, I love you so much!"

-

Harry took a picture with the girl and gave her an autograph. Louis and he then finished their tea, Harry paid and they left.

   Now they are at one of Harrys favorite places, Brick Lane. He loves all the little shops here and especially the street art. One day he saw an artist working on a wall and Harry just watched him do his thing. They talked a little and it was really fun.