Twenty-Four

"Simon, I have a test on Friday, I can't just skip it." Harry says as he puts his phone on speaker and on the sink in his bathroom. He just took a shower to wash away this crazy school day as Simon called him. It's still Wednesday and if Harry is honest, he can't wait to end this day.

   "You can. You have to. There are still a few songs left that need to be recorded asap." Harry pulls a plain white shirt over his head as Simon talks.

   "I know, but what about Niall? We need to record Olivia properly too and did you decide if we take History with the lads?" Harry asks while pulling up some boxers, followed by sweatpants. He really hopes they take the group version.

   "Management really liked that version so we gonna take it. But those two songs will stay the only ones with features." Harry sighs and nods.

   "Yes, it's my album after all, I know." He supports himself on the sink looking at himself in the mirror, scanning his tattoos that are showing a little.

   "I will call Niall and the others too. It's enough when they come down Saturday." Harry turns off the speaker and holds his phone next to his ear.

   "Fine. I'll talk to the teacher." the lad says with a sigh as he leaves his bathroom going straight to his desk looking for the printed lyrics for the songs he still has to record. "Anything else, Simon?"

"Remember to write those three songs." Harry groans quiet so Simon doesn't hear him. He probably heard him anyways.

   "Even though I know I repeat myself, three songs in three weeks will just prove how terrible I am in writing songs under pressure." He finds the papers and turns around having half a heart attack as Niall and Zayn are sitting on his bed, looking a little shocked. "I have to hang up, bye." Harry hangs up on Simon and stares at the two lads. "What are you-" Niall jumps up and pushes Harry towards the bathroom again.

   "Louis is here any second. Put in your contact lenses and cover your tattoos!" the irish lad whisper-yells. Harry looks still confused to why they are here. "Math? Tutoring?" Harrys look gets knowing as Niall closes the bathroom door.

   "Where is Marcel?" he hears Louis asks through the door.

   "Uh, having a wee." Niall answers. Harry looks around for his contacts. Where are they?

   "Fuck." The contacts are on his desk. "Niall!" he calls out. "Come in here for a second." Niall opens the door just a second later and closes it behind him.

   "What?" he asks.

   "The contact lenses are at my desk. And bring me a jumper?" Niall nods understanding before he leaves again.

   Harry sits down at the closed toilet and jumps nervous with his knee up and down. That was so close.

-

It's the next morning as Harry just doesn't seem to be able to get up. He is tired, because he sat and thought about a few lyrics through the night. It was way past midnight as he fell asleep on his notes.

   He only gets up as his alarm clock goes off once again and he actually opens his eyes to see the time.

   "Fuck!" he exclaims and is awake immediately. He overslept mire than half an hour.

   Harry gets out of bed as he sees he has a notification on his Marcel phone. He takes it as he goes to his closet to get a button up shirt and a sweat vest, Marcels usual attire.

Hey Marcel. Let's go to school together. I'll get you in ten? ~Lou

   That message was sent eight minutes ago. Harry opens his bedroom door as he throws the phone onto his bed.