Thirty-Five

Harry got a text from Simon a while after he left Douglas' office. He'll be in the auditorium after their last class, waiting for the lads. Niall told Harry that the others got the same text. Harry knows why Simon is here. He is aware that Douglas told him about what happened today.

   And Harry is proven right as he steps inside the auditorium. He walks to Liam, Louis and Zayn who are already in front of the stage. Niall is next to Harry and Simon on the stage, arms crossed and emotionless expression on his face. Harrys eyes fall onto Louis, who is leaning against the wall a little away. He looks like Simon, arms crossed, emotionless face.

   "Harry, good that you could make it." Simon says as Harry and Niall stop in front of the stage. Niall goes over to Zayn, who put an arm around his waist.

   "I had no other choice, had I?" he claims. You can see he isn't that happy today, but who can blame him?

   "Louis, please come over here. I don't wanna yell." Louis makes no sound as he walks past Harry to stand next to Liam. "I guess you all know why I'm here today. You weren't allowed to find out about Marcel." Simon looks at Liam and Louis. "Managment wants you to sign-"

   Harry steps forward. "No! They are not going to sign another contract, Simon." he says loud gesturing to Liam and Louis with his hand.

   "Harry, let me-"

"No, Simon! I don't care. And if they gonna drop me and make sure no other managment will sign me, that I won't have a career anymore. Louis and Liam won't sign another contract. Managment can drop me, I don't care anymore." He gets more quiet as he looks at Louis, who is not looking at him. "I already lost one of the most important humans in my life because I signed that I won't tell him." Harry looks back to Simon, who is now going to stand in front of Harry. He puts his hands on Harry's shoulders. He doesn't see Louis looking at him, after he talked.

   "Let me finish, Harry, would you?" Harry sighs and nods, looking at him. Simon smiles sympathetic. "Managment wants them to sign a contract that they won't spill, but I told them it's not going to be necessary." He turns to look at Louis and Liam before stepping back and sitting on the stage in front of all five. Simon points at them. "So I hope it won't be, understood?" Liam and Louis nod with a roll of their eyes. "Understood?" Simon asks again, this time a little louder.

   "For fucks sake, yes." Louis says while Liam gives a simple "Yes." Simon smiles at them, before turning serious again.

   "And they wanted you two to sign a contract" he looks at Harry and Louis. "that you are not dating and the whole thing between Louis and Marcel only fake is."

"Was." Louis says grumpily.

   Simon sighs. "Anyways. I told them what I think about their whole hiding your sexuality thing, Harry." If Harry would say he isn't surprised, that would be a big lie. He always thought Simon is on the somewhat same page with Veronica and the rest of the managment. "Sadly I couldn't convince them that you can come out, but you are allowed to date Louis, as long as it's under the radar of all the paps and news." Harry looks at the floor.

   "They don't have to worry about that anymore." He looks up and notices Simons confused look. "If it's not obvious, Louis hates me." he mumbles an feels an arm around his shoulder. As he looks up he sees Zayn looking at him with a sympathetic smile.

   Simon takes a deep breath. "Well, I expect from all of you to work together as a group. We are still going to have the show in two weeks, after that you can hate each other. Finish your songs til monday next week. It's fine if you finish one song with everything, the other songs can wait. Harry, you should have two songs, okay?" Harry sighs and nods. "Well, you can go now." They all turn to go, but Simon holds Louis back. He wants to talk with him in private.