Thirty-Six

"We are still going to have the show in two weeks, after that you can hate each other. Finish your songs til monday next week. It's fine if you finish one song with everything, the other songs can wait. Harry, you should have two songs, okay?" Pause. "Well, you can go now."

   Louis turns around to leave, but Simon speaks up again. "Louis, I need to talk to you in private." The boy groanes annoyed. He knows what's coming. Another talk that he should forgive Harry and blablabla.

   He sits down the seat in front of Simon, who sits on the stage, cross legged. Simon scans the lad for a moment.

   "You know why Harry did all this, right?" the man asks and Louis looks away. Of course he knows. Harry told him and Zayn told him too.

   "Yes, I do." he mumbles crossing his arms.

   "You are hurt, because he lied to you, right?" Louis bites his lip and nods. "Do you understand Harry?" The lad sighs and looks up at Simon.

   "Yes, I do." he admits. He truly does. "But it still hurts." Simon nods and gets up. He sits down next to Louis while Louis' eyes kept on the man, following as he sat down.

   "I understand you, believe me. But let me tell you one thing." He pauses and Louis just looks at him curious. "He loves you and he never wanted to hurt you "

   The blue eyed lad sighs and looks down. "Can I go now?" he asks snappy. Simon takes a deep breath.

   "Sure. See you on monday." Louis gets up and throws his bag over his shoulder, storming out of the auditorium and out of the school.

   He doesn't want to hear anymore of that bullshit. Obviously he knows Harry likes him a lot. He was shocked as Harry said he would give up his career for Louis. That's the last thing he wants, because the green eyed lad is really talented and he deserves it. But it makes him sick that everyone tells him how Harry loves him and that he didn't mean to hurt Louis. He knows, at least he hopes it's true. Louis just needs time. The guy he loves lied to him for several weeks, he can't just shrug it off.

-

Harry

It's wednesday after school. Louis is still not talking to Harry, but today is the day he will sing his song for Louis. Since monday they work on the songs for the show they have saturday. On monday they worked on Steal My Girl written by Liam and Through The Dark written by Zayn. Tuesday they continued working on Zayns song and started Nialls song, Perfect. He said it was inspired by Harry and Louis' relationship, what made both of the lads blush a shade of red.

   Today they will work on Harry's songs. Louis only got the lyrics for one of them, Something Great. He didn't write it alone, Niall helped him. The other one will be a surprise for Louis. Harry asked Liam, Niall and Zayn to come and practice before hand, while lunch break and so they did that.

   Harry is quite nervous as he enters the auditorium, everyone is already there.

   "Sorry, had to get something from my locker." he excuses himself. Simon waves his hand dismissively.

   "It's okay, now get on stage. Today are your songs, right?" Harry nods fidgeting with his fingers. "With which one do you want to start?" Harry catches Louis' confused look.

   "Wait, I only got one lyrics." he complains. Liam gives him a piece of paper. Louis frowns at the small piece of paper.

   "Sorry, that was in my bag the whole day and got a little ripped apart. But that's the chorus Zayn sings and that's your part." Liam explains as Louis reads the text.