Twelve

A knock on the door is heared and Harry goes to open it. It reveals a concerned looking irish lad with blond hait and blue eyes.

   "Are you okay? I heard you scream." Harry steps out of the dressing room, closing the door behind him with a sigh.

   "They gave me a fake girlfriend." he simply says and Niall looks at his mate shocked.

   "What? Why?" The brown haired lad takes a deep breath and closes his eyes for a moment.

   "Because of all the gay rumors. They increased since the stupid mistake I made in Doncaster." he explains. Harry could slap himself for saying him not her. "And the picture with Lou and I in the café. Did they ever think about the possibility that we could be just friends?" His green eyes look to the bar where Louis, Liam and Zayn are talking.

   "I mean, you are just friends. It's crazy what people-" he stops himself. "You two are just friends?" Louis looks towards Harry and sends him a smile. Harry smiles back before looking at the ground and then back up at Niall biting his lip.

   "Harry. You can't love him!" the blond lad whisper-yells. "He hates you."

"No! He dislikes Marcel. Gosh, we even kissed today." Nialls jaw drops and he stares at his now blushing friend.

   "You did what? Why did you let him kiss you?!" The singer sighs and looks back at Louis.

   "I kissed him first." His green eyes go back to Nialls blue ones. Niall steps back and holds up his hand.

   "No, no, no, no, no! You can't crush on him."

"Why not, Niall? He is a great guy." Harry says in a desperat tone. He wants his best mate to approve.

   "What if he finds out? What if he finds out you lied to him? What if he shouts it out into the world? You wouldn't be able to do your a-level." Harry scans his mates face and sighs, letting his head hang.

   "I'll worry about that if it happens, okay?" He looks back up and now Niall sighs running a hand through the blond hair.

   "Okay, if he makes you happy." Harry smiles so his dimples are showing. "But I think you should tell him about the beard." Before the green eyed lad can say anything, Niall turns to the other three classmates. "Louis!" The addressed looks up and Niall waves to him to come over.

   The irish lad smiles at Harry and walks towards Louis, Liam and Zayn, stopping Louis for a second, saying something to him, what Harry can't make out. As Niall walks again, Louis looks after him with a concerned and confused look, but there is something else. Harry can't tell.

   "Niall claimed you want to tell me something?" Harry looks over to his mate, who looks at him and nods.

   His eyes go back to Louis' gorgeous blue ones. He nods towards the dressing room and both enter.

-

"So you gonna have a fake girlfriend?" Louis asks after Harry told him about the beard.

   Harry nods looking at his hands. "Why are you telling me this." Now the curly headed shrugs.

   "Because maybe I want you to know that there is nothing going on between me and that girl." He looks up at Louis. "And because maybe, even though I know you for not even a week, you mean a lot to me." A smile sneaks on Louis lips.

   "Thanks, that means a lot." he pauses for a moment. "You maybe mean a lot to me too." His eyes go to the floor for a second before meeting Harrys again.

   Both lean in until their lips meet again. Louis pulls Harry closer by his shirt so the taller lad lays on top of the older one. Their lips move in sync against the other as Harry supports himself by putting his elbows left and right of Louis head on the couch. It's surprising that they fit and didn't land on the floor already.